For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza provides a guide on how to screw up Napoleon of Rome

Yes! You should go MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction! This is about reputation. What you do here will echo throughout eternity!

What was your rationale for accepting peace anyway? You just landed copper so you were in a heck of a lot better shape than during the early part of their invasion.

I'd just lost about 4 or 5 chariots, so I couldn't launch another attack immediately anyway. So I wanted to re-settle Birds of Tokyo and build up some more troops while getting rid of the barb problems I was having.

But this sucks...
[Image: ceR5t.jpg]

They have Iron Working.

I'm not sure why they're getting all up in my grill. They seem to have a heap of better land to settle than my very small sphere of influence. Beowulf is in my first ring for crying out loud.

Fuck, I posted something to the wrong thread, this was meant to go into the Lurker thread. If you have a thread subscription, please don't read the last one by me!

Fortunately, my thread subscriptions are userCP only.

Whew, crisis averted. As compensation, I'll for almost ruining your game, I'll dedlurk you in PB9 and try to make you Not Die.

Bah...
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Did IO mention Commodore is trading me iron for gold+copper?

YAY PRAETS WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sensing that you're a little excited about this trade? Lol.

So, operation 'Angry Birds of Tokyo'?

[Image: eZyMv.jpg]

Next turn, war returns.

[Image: XcYsF.jpg]

The only graph worth looking at...

[Image: ByTV7.jpg]

cry

Yes, vengence time! Please post often!