I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza provides a guide on how to screw up Napoleon of Rome

Someone took Confu on the interturn, has to be either slowcheetah or plako. The other most likely got MoM. My guess is plako - CoL, slowcheetah - MoM. So switching to Construction now.

My economy is rather pathetic right now, 8th for GNP, 7th for MFG, 9th for Food.

For the power graph it looks like you came out somewhat ahead of that exchange.

Did you take peace? If so, can I ask what is the reason for accepting peace? Could you not have held A7X?

Fear of what may have been in the fog. I had 2 archers, a chariot and a horse archer left after the exchange that held A7X. It wouldn't have taken much at all from them to retake.

My economy's recovering, again.

[Image: DyBwHTP.jpg]

But so is Lewger's army...

[Image: FUbgc67.jpg]

Need to start pumping Elephants.

I've been slowly expanding.

[Image: MmpgxDJ.jpg]

[Image: LmpFavh.jpg]

[Image: 203ovVI.jpg]

I'm pretty much the best of the rest at the moment. 6th in food, GNP, production, score. I half-expect a Commodorian navy to come rampaging through my core out of the blue. Hopefully he targets Serdoa instead, or even just stays at home and develops peacefully.

Can anyone sub for me over the Easter long weekend (Friday afternoon - Monday afternoon)? I'm going to be away, and won't have internet access for those days.

I suspect anyone who can read this here is spoiled for this game.

That doesn't mean we can't help out if he gives instructions.
Unfortunately I'll be away.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(March 27th, 2013, 12:37)Qgqqqqq Wrote: That doesn't mean we can't help out if he gives instructions.

Well, theoretically it is possible. Practically - I can't imagine that anyone can reliably foresee every decision a player will need to make for a few turns ahead so late in a game. Chances are high that a sub will need to make some unexpected decisions on his own. And if a sub is spoiled, then it will be a problem.
At least, that's how I see it.

Then a sub posts requests when such a situation occurs.
In most situations though, spoiler info doesn't come into it.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.