For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

RBP8 IT and Tech Issues Thread

yeah well, thats only because it made no sense in our eyes for you to do it tongue

edit: as for the not dead, I guess azza coulda force the game to end too and made the same claim wink
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

While I appreciate that you don't value other people's time as much as your own, we all played until it was obvious it was over. Can you stop complaining about it already? If I was just mailing it in, yeah, maybe my opinion shouldn't matter that much, or pindicator's. But we weren't mailing it in, we were both still spending way more time on this game than it made sense to given how out of it we were. That was for us to decide, how much time to invest, just like when we were done with spending so much time. No one owes us anything for playing on, but seriously, enough whining about us at the bottom of the board guys. We just did what hopefully anyone else would do when the game is pointless, keep trying. Only difference is that when it was over, we all said so.

As for not dead...I guess that is supposed to be a cheap shot intended to diminish the accomplishment both of the low score teams had by surviving. Thanks! thumbsup

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'm going to echo xenu's comment because it's a lot classier and with 100% less profanity than the one i deleted when I first read that post
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I've gone ahead and taken RBP8 down. I also declared plako the winner on civstats for what it's worth.

Sort of a sad thread over the last few pages frown Not my game of course, but surprising to see some of the claims that the authors didn't delete prior to pressing 'post.'

Congratulations Plako, you played a very good game. I definitely enjoyed the game, although I admit by the end of it my little island empire had few goals other than being a nice tourist destination smile.

Thanks all smile

(July 15th, 2013, 00:10)sunrise089 Wrote: I've gone ahead and taken RBP8 down. I also declared plako the winner on civstats for what it's worth.

Sort of a sad thread over the last few pages frown Not my game of course, but surprising to see some of the claims that the authors didn't delete prior to pressing 'post.'

again, I wanted to apologize if I offended everyone. there were several posts I should have calmed down before making.

And to echo Slowcheetah, pb8 was great fun, and a success in my book smile.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.