Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RBP8 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Did Serdoa miss last turn? Or maybe no problem because no moves had to be made?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

It looks like he logged in and ended turn

...i think

he ended turn with 30 minutes on the timer. I was logged in and considering pausing it for him when he showed up.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Can i request a pause? I don't know when i'm going to be able to get to the turn (or when i'm going to get home) but since i'm last i'll play as soon as i can

(November 25th, 2012, 14:17)pindicator Wrote: Can i request a pause? I don't know when i'm going to be able to get to the turn (or when i'm going to get home) but since i'm last i'll play as soon as i can

aren't there 4 of you that can play the turn? :P

you've got 4 and a half hours on the timer atm. I don't have any objections, I'll pause it in an hour or so when I can if no one else does before then.

Well, two of us play the turns, but we're both traveling this weekend. I might be able to get to it before the timer is up, but just in case i can't...

we prob should have paused it for thanksgiving anyway.

Game paused.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Ok, I'm back so I'll pop in game to finish our turn here within an hour. Though there's always the slight chance I'll have to wait for Pindicator since I haven't looked in-game for quite a few days now.

Tried to log in (to end turn) and game froze after drawing the screen (which caused civ to crash). I'll PM Sunrise to let him know the game crashed.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17