Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RBP8 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(November 28th, 2012, 23:04)CFCJesterFool Wrote: Tried to log in (to end turn) and game froze after drawing the screen (which caused civ to crash). I'll PM Sunrise to let him know the game crashed.

it seems to be working now?? I noticed Brick ended his turn since you posted this, and I was just able to log in and log out with no problem. maybe nakor or tatan could play the turn for you?
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Just did.

Yeah, it seems to be working now. Maybe my internet went screwey?
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

I PM'ed Lewwyn as I saw him online. He hasn't logged in this turn from what I can tell so the game is paused with under one minute to go. Sorry for the hold up if all his moves were already in. I have to leave for work now so he may need someone to unpause the game, as I think he plays on a Mac?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Please unpause. All the moves are in, I just haven't been able to log in on my civ compy to press enter and none of my teamates have either.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

OK, thanks for the quick reply. Turn is unpaused and will roll over.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I might not be able to log in today and tomorrow. I do have actions queued though.

I'm having Chinese connection issues. I can't get them fixed before I go to bed tonight, and our turn is not prepped to roll. I have left a note in our thread, but in case Bigger or Old Harry don't see it and play the turn before time rolls out, can someone pause the game with an hour or 30 minutes left on the clock? Hopefully one of the two will see and play so that it doesn't come to that and I wrote this for nothing.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

I'm not going to be able to get it in time - Bigger are you out there?

Just so everyone knows, Ichabod will be playing our team's turns from next Wednesday til Sunday, as I will be out of town and will not have any internet access. Contact him if there are any problems.