I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP8 IT and Tech Issues Thread

lol.

btw, I finally got a look at the setting screen before the reload and we had also met 2 people. Looks like Plako wasn't the only one with that problem.
Everyone should probably check.

Commodore, what was the problem this time?

Lewwyn's playing our turns for the moment and won't be aroound for a few hours still so i'm not sure why we have an extra 30 points, huh.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Can we just do a clean restart...forget the stupid lucky huts and worldbuilder nonsense? Sheesh...who builds their game around hut results anyway? rolleye
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

(October 31st, 2012, 20:03)CFCJesterFool Wrote: Can we just do a clean restart...forget the stupid lucky huts and worldbuilder nonsense? Sheesh...who builds their game around hut results anyway? rolleye

Some hut results cause map tiles to be revealed and can't truly be undone.

I need to stop trying to multitask, I suck at it. sunrise is in a LoL game but he has what I truly hope is the right save because I'm going to bed now.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

(October 31st, 2012, 20:05)SevenSpirits Wrote:
(October 31st, 2012, 20:03)CFCJesterFool Wrote: Can we just do a clean restart...forget the stupid lucky huts and worldbuilder nonsense? Sheesh...who builds their game around hut results anyway? rolleye

Some hut results cause map tiles to be revealed and can't truly be undone.
Worldbuilder allows you to reveal/unreveal tiles. I do it all the time.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

...but you can't "unsee" tiles that you've uncovered.

Quote: Brick: mmhmm
dont care, wanna play

(October 31st, 2012, 20:09)scooter Wrote: ...but you can't "unsee" tiles that you've uncovered.
Are you talking about knowing what tiles are in a certain spot (took screenshot maybe?) because you popped a map from a hut? Bonus for you...don't really care. Otherwise, unreveal all tiles will limit vision to your units' line of sight + city vision (not applicable since no cities founded yet if restarting). This is pretty common worldbuilder knowledge.

Extra result wasn't that, actually, told Krill in my thread.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(October 31st, 2012, 21:07)CFCJesterFool Wrote:
(October 31st, 2012, 20:09)scooter Wrote: ...but you can't "unsee" tiles that you've uncovered.
Are you talking about knowing what tiles are in a certain spot (took screenshot maybe?) because you popped a map from a hut? Bonus for you...don't really care. Otherwise, unreveal all tiles will limit vision to your units' line of sight + city vision (not applicable since no cities founded yet if restarting). This is pretty common worldbuilder knowledge.

I get it, I get it, you are a worldbuilder expert.

Worldbuilder has nothing to do with this. No tiles even need to be re-fogged, since it's just a new start save.