Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Old Harry's Game

(June 18th, 2013, 01:24)SevenSpirits Wrote: I did have some fun looking at the save, thank you. But I guess I shouldn't say anything about it for a little while. Don't want to interfere with your epic game.

I checked the lurker thread and didn't see anything... Can you remember how much better you did?

(September 29th, 2013, 14:50)Old Harry Wrote:
(June 18th, 2013, 01:24)SevenSpirits Wrote: I did have some fun looking at the save, thank you. But I guess I shouldn't say anything about it for a little while. Don't want to interfere with your epic game.

I checked the lurker thread and didn't see anything... Can you remember how much better you did?

I don't remember doing noticeably differently. My last post in the lurker thread was a bit based on seeing in the save btw.

(September 30th, 2013, 03:51)SevenSpirits Wrote:
(September 29th, 2013, 14:50)Old Harry Wrote:

I don't remember doing noticeably differently. My last post in the lurker thread was a bit based on seeing in the save btw.

At the time I though that 25 cats was quite a lot, but in retrospect, against 70 units I could have done with a lot more...

Just read your thread, and I have to say, you defended really well all game. Seemed to have just enough tech to not be overwhelmed by superior units on every occasion.

Thanks Azza, it was mostly a desperate struggle to catch up inconspicuously. I think if I'd had a turn less to gather my forces against you you'd probably have got me...