I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Pitboss 11 Organizing Thread

Forgot to put a smiley after the Gspy suggestion. That would have needed some incentive to update spoiler thread, yeap.

Better suggestion, while still on the light side, would be a one-time access to another players civ for a day. No touching anything, but looking inside every city, every info panel and last week's diplo messages (would need to use in-game diplo message system then).
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(May 1st, 2013, 16:24)dazedroyalty Wrote: What's the point of having TT on but forbidding it?

Just so you can see what techs other civs are up on you in the trade window after Alphabet.

Let's not get too out there with the espionage proposals. One thing I've seen a lot in non-RB mod games is espionage on, but no spies and Great Spies must be merged or used for a GA. That way you don't have to deal with the espionage->culture wackiness of default Espionage Off.
Playing: PB11
(March 3rd, 2012, 21:07)antisocialmunky Wrote: Civilization Economics: You have 1 Cow. You build some pastures around it to feed your people. The population grows uncontrollably. You enslave everybody and work half of them to death.

(May 1st, 2013, 14:14)Fintourist Wrote:
(May 1st, 2013, 10:15)TheHumanHydra Wrote: Wait, PB10 is a greens' game?! I know my team is fairly green, but the others are at least intermediate, aren't they?

I think he ment PB9 smile

yes, I meant pb9 of course. sorry for the confusion. pb10 is certainly not a greens game smile.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

(May 1st, 2013, 16:35)teleh Wrote:
(May 1st, 2013, 16:24)dazedroyalty Wrote: What's the point of having TT on but forbidding it?

Just so you can see what techs other civs are up on you in the trade window after Alphabet.

You can figure out the techs by deduction from the F4 tech screen.

(May 1st, 2013, 10:59)Sisu Wrote: I'd prefer AI diplo; AW is kind of stressful and full diplo games seem to always end with hurt feelings and drama.

Similarly, scout start for all so that nobody gets walked in on (Mortiused? Or is plako the default after PB5?).

Any opinions on RBmod?

You can't have AW PitBoss.
Still Mortiused.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I'm keen for another Pitboss game considering I'm about to die in 8 and 9.

(May 1st, 2013, 23:38)Qgqqqqq Wrote:
(May 1st, 2013, 10:59)Sisu Wrote: I'd prefer AI diplo; AW is kind of stressful and full diplo games seem to always end with hurt feelings and drama.

Similarly, scout start for all so that nobody gets walked in on (Mortiused? Or is plako the default after PB5?).

Any opinions on RBmod?

You can't have AW PitBoss.
Still Mortiused.

why not?
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

AW would make dealing with double-moves a mess. Of course if they are allowed I don't see a problem with AW.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

...and for that, see PitBoss 7.

Thats what sevens Always war/peace idea was developed for.
(Link: http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5647)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.