For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Team Unpronounceable Unicode Symbol: True Grit

BXB did take the city, at cost. But then Suttree declared war on BXB taking the city AND razing it.
Unknown if there was any loss of life on BXB's part. He appears to have lost nothing to Suttree.

EDIT: Is it paranoia if they are really out to get me? shifty

EDIT 2: Drunk paraplegic pirate of the ark mission has yet to leave sight of homeland soil. Spirits are high but may fade soon when the rum is gone.
Sisu Wrote:You go to Civ with the BFC you have.
Commissioner Pravin Lal Wrote:"Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left. Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective."

Suttree has attacked BXB, taking Thesis and Learning without razing them. This suggests that Suttree is landgrabbing me, and with that in mind, I have sent out my two chariots from Renewal to raze the cashcow Towns in my former capital BFC.
Earning some money too I might add. Will continue that for as long as possible. No need to make it too easy for the conquerors, right?

Also, I sent out a world map exchange with all nations capable of such. I don't believe anyone will accept, but I hope to get some form of update on it.

The flying russian has left homesoil behind, to soil the land beyond the sea! All is well and rum is plentiful.

[Image: Jack-3-captain-jack-sparrow-32670289-610-679_large.jpg]
Commissioner Pravin Lal Wrote:"Once a man has changed the relationship between himself and his environment, he cannot return to the blissful ignorance he left. Motion, of necessity, involves a change in perspective."

[Image: keep-ca-why-is-the-rum-gone-58.png]

lol. you're great in defeat, Hal. Hope the whole sub-into-leading-empire-only-to-be-dogpiled-immediately thing won't keep you from joining other games around here.

Sisu was not leading at any point in the game. He was maybe close to leading when everyone was at two cities...

The whole sub-into-points-leading-empire-only-to-trollrage-when-dogpiled-regaining-awareness-after-the-fact-submissing-humbly-being-graciously-allowed-at-spearpoint-to-not-misbehave-again-playing-ok-for-the-rest-of-game thing will not keep me from joining other games, but other players may be cautious about allowing me to enter such. Which I can understand.

You did great after the initial confusion. Thx for subbing and keeping the game going.

So, tech thread says you were eliminated? Bummer dude... which threads should we read first?

I've heard Suttree and WillLP played blinders early on, but I've also heard that Kuro's thread contains some special kind of hypnotic funny failure substance.... I can't decide!