I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS]The Tyrant realizes that once the world burns it gets really boring....

(May 8th, 2013, 19:30)BRickAstley Wrote: Also, it looks so far like Xenu is the most level-headed of us, which should scare everybody.

I'm just not drinking, life is good right now. Besides, I've already won one of these, the inscription reads "Krill's 12 Steps to Greatness." [Image: trophy1st.gif]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Trait allocations:

IND 3
ORG 3

CHA 2
EXP 2
FIN 2
IMP 2
PHI 2
SPI 2

AGG 1
CRE 1

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(May 8th, 2013, 19:30)BRickAstley Wrote:
(May 8th, 2013, 17:02)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: [Image: fight%20club%20hit%20you.gif]

Oh really? Okay, you asked for it.

Good gawd that's awful. It's like the Disney channel invaded UGA's football facility...and the staff handed over the keys. shakehead I couldn't even make it to the end. Too painful.

(May 8th, 2013, 21:05)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(May 8th, 2013, 19:30)BRickAstley Wrote: Also, it looks so far like Xenu is the most level-headed of us, which should scare everybody.

I'm just not drinking, life is good right now. Besides, I've already won one of these, the inscription reads "Krill's 12 Steps to Greatness." [Image: trophy1st.gif]

Please tell me you didn't snag that smiley from Sommer's page...

It's a guy holding a trophy. I don't know what Sommer's page is and I don't care. It's a guy holding a trophy.

Hey do me a favor and run some opponent leader / civ analysis, OK? I put up the basic info for you, get busy!

(May 9th, 2013, 06:47)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: It's a guy holding a trophy. I don't know what Sommer's page is and I don't care. It's a guy holding a trophy.

Hey do me a favor and run some opponent leader / civ analysis, OK? I put up the basic info for you, get busy!

Sure, in a minute. First, and more importantly, we need a theme. Now, it's finally starting to feel like spring, albeit a bit on the cool side here in Virginia. When I think of spring, I start to think of small islands, the beach, and relaxing music. So, I propose that our civ name is The Wailers (we have demonstrated a bit of propensity to wail so far), and we name our cities after Bob Marley songs. Our capital can be called "Legend", and the rest of the cities after other Marley songs from the Legend album. If we need more names after that, just pick random Marley songs that you like.
  • Legend
  • Is This Love
  • No Woman, No Cry
  • Could You Be Loved
  • Three Little Birds
  • Buffalo Soldier
  • Get Up, Stand Up
  • Stir It Up
  • One Love/People Get Ready
  • I Shot the Sheriff
  • Waiting in Vain
  • Redemption Song
  • Satisfy My Soul
  • Exodus
  • Jamming

Too cliché?

(May 9th, 2013, 06:27)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Good gawd that's awful. It's like the Disney channel invaded UGA's football facility...and the staff handed over the keys. shakehead I couldn't even make it to the end. Too painful.

pimp

(May 8th, 2013, 22:33)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Trait allocations:

IND 3

So, there's 2 other IND civs? Let's see who is to see what wonders they might be gunning for....

Quote:Team ʥ Sisu is Huayna Capac of Russia - IND/FIN - Cossack (Cavalry) / Research Institute (University) - Hunting/Mining
Azza is Augustus of China - IND/IMP - Cho-Ko-Nu (Crossbowman) / Pavilion (Theatre) - Agriculture/Mining

Unicode Symbol is unknown as far as playing ability. Colossus seems obvious play with FIN for coastal broken economy.
Azza has played a lot of different games on here, I'm nit sure his general attitude towards wonders. I'll have to go back and investigate.

Here's your start, anything might change, etc, etc.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0124.JPG]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(May 9th, 2013, 09:22)Commodore Wrote: Here's your start, anything might change, etc, etc.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0124.JPG]

By anything, do you mean that we'll have our food resources replaced with peaks tiles, or that anything outside of the starting BFC could change. "Fog gazing is of the devil", etc?