I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Welcome to the Kuro Corporation! (Kuro and BaII)

I guess they discovered a tech, as we don't see a power increase which would incline either a warrior first or a growth of population. Most likely an increase in score. Although I'm not sure which one it is. I think we are going to have to pull our scout back and explore the top side. It looks like it might just be us 2 on this landmass since the continent is forming a crescent shape. Moving him 1NE is fine with me, then pulling him back to scout out the northern part of our continent.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

That sounds like a good scouting movement to me.

Could they have discovered Fishing? Not a lot of techs you can discover this fast.

It could also be hunting, I believe hunting and fishing are the same cost?

Wait no it can't be hunting or else we would have seen a power increase. So it is probably fishing.

(May 18th, 2013, 17:15)BaII Wrote: It could also be hunting, I believe hunting and fishing are the same cost?

Wait no it can't be hunting or else we would have seen a power increase. So it is probably fishing.

Yeah, that's why I suggested Fishing. :P

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0270_zps7d482f7b.jpg]

Here is the results of going to the hill. It's gotta be in a crescent or circle shape or otherwise have land to the north or the map wouldn't be too balanced...

Should the scout stop by the desert near the cow to check for seafood or should it beeline to the north?

Our second city should nab copper, I think, given our proximity. I hope there is some to the south: I'd like to put a buffer city down there quickly, especially if most of our lands are in a safe backyard.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0271_zps440a483f.jpg]

Demographics.

Apparantly last turn (T8) a whole bunch of people went up in score. That wasn't on CivStats before, I swear. Wetbandit/Oxyphen/William went to 35 and retep went to 31. This turn, TyrantsBoldlyBricking and Molach went up to 35.

Good thing I captured the T8 Demographics, so it can still be worked out what happened. This is why I felt I couldn't do the C&D this game, though: How do you do C&D for so many opponents? It seems like the demographics would be unreadable. I'd be interested on any Lurker thoughts in that regard: Is it usually really hard to C&D so many people or is it about the same as normal?

Anyway, Scout is moving northwards, but not revealing anything so nothing to post there. Here are the T9 Demographics:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0272_zpsf938607e.jpg]

We've got quite the nice turn pace going on this game. c:

TBH i can't do the C&D unless we have the Graph's if I have the Graph's I can tell which one has certain increases in their demo. It looks like 1 person grew to size 2 most likely retep. One of the creative civ's is most likely working a 2 commerce tile most likely a coast tile. Also I have no clue how someone can have 7 MFG's this early on. I did the math and the most u can possibly get is 6, so that is really confusing. From what it looks like everyone else has discovered some kind of tech.

Not much to say this turn. I'm pretty much just moving my Scout back. I think I'll let it check out that desert tile for seafood unless BaII has any objections.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0274_zps72ed3d1d.jpg]

Even if BaII can't do C&D without graphs, I'll continue to post the Demographics anyway, just in case he finds something and, hey, the Lurkers will like it!

TBH i can't do the C&D unless we have the Graph's if I have the Graph's I can tell which one has certain increases in their demo. Looks like someone hooked up fish apparently with a work boat. Since they are getting 10 food at this point.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0276_zpse0570ea2.jpg]

Here is some revealed coast.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0277_zps135eafc6.jpg]

Demographics.