Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] There Can Only Be One Suttree - French Fredrick - LOL, Sut?

Hello, moai?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(June 20th, 2013, 20:21)Commodore Wrote: Hello, moai?

[Image: aEKuOey.jpg]

EVENTS
*Galley is out. A worker and a warrior named Iceberg Lettuce (the hortative hero) are off to the copper.
*WINE - I'll probably have to fight for it though.
*Sisu two-whipped three turns ago. Power chart came in and it wasn't a bronze unit! Peace expires t67.
*Sisu still hasn't settled a 4th city yet, building the Oracle is only going to slow development further.

DEMOS
[Image: NhXcUdf.jpg]

OVERVIEW
[Image: e1it6nx.jpg]

Speak of the devil lol Sisu logged in and settled. The eastern cow is connected, so probably there. But without horse in the first ring and not on the coast. I can end next turn on the horse, so I'll see what's up.

EVENTS
*Peace with Sisu expired this turn.
*My chariot located Sisu's fourth city and hopefully gives some incentive for Sisu to continue the current relationship.
*If Sisu decides not to take the peace, then we'll both have to play a little more conservatively. If he does, then I'll post plans for the next 10 turns.

DEMOS
[Image: fNsmJ8W.jpg]

OVERVIEW
[Image: 2blsP7R.jpg]

EVENTS
*Enforced peace continues with Sisu.
*Sisu builds the oracle in Superscript and takes Metal Working. Congrats to Sisu, but late. If Azza had been racing....
*Settled Fontana Dam on the ice island and I locate silver. Galley is off to explore - seems I will be emperor of the frozen wastes!

Given peace with Sisu, I built a library in Clingmans for a GS on t79 and yes, I will take mathematics. I'll see what my tech rate looks like 100t on to learn if this was a good plan. I'm teching towards monarchy which I'll use to grow Clingmans to size 12 and develop a foundation for a CoL powered golden age ~t101, depending on the Sisu situation. I'd use the golden age to revolt to a religion/OR, build an academy, and bulb at least Currency.

My next city will be a +12 food potential GP farm on the coast to the east.

CITY REVIEW
*Clingmans - built a lighthouse. Building a settler and will chop out a WB to support - built t75, settled t77.
*Newfound - running scientists 'til t79, then growing as fast as possible onto cottages.
*Silers - dumping hammers in to a military queue. Set to whip a barracks, overflowing into a chariot, overflowing into a monument and then axemen.
*Charlies - will whip in a granary t70, then grow to size 5. A library is chopped in t82 and will stagnate at size 6 after the revolt to hereditary rule.
*Fontana - will build granary, lighthouse then contribute to expansion.

DEMOS
[Image: CXrnOYz.jpg]

OVERVIEW
[Image: WpqiYpt.jpg]

EVENTS
*Finished mysticism, researching towards priesthood via polytheism.
*First time I'm #1 in all economic demos! Granted, I'm not making best use of all the food in my cap - I'll get it split off eventually.
*Others are starting to accumulate military - I will do the same out of Silers.
*Marble spotted. Unfortunately no food in support so not a priority.

DEMOS
[Image: Nqaejlf.jpg]

OVERVIEW
[Image: xovo3rt.jpg]

Realized I had some surplus hammers at Clingmans that I can convert to commerce via the lake. MOAR GNP!

Explorer galley discovered that the ice island is more like an ice continent, forming a bay with the mainland. I'll have to get a chariot over there from Fontana - looks like I can settle a city for the marble after all.

I whip in Silers next turn overflowing in to a monument so I can chop those forests ASAP. I further overflow in to a pre-built chariot and then axemen.

The eastern chariot is off to see why Sisu hasn't settled the horse yet. I assume he will settle at the signed city site.

I chopped for a workboat from the capitol synchronized with a settler the following turn.

DEMOS
[Image: cMtXGje.jpg]

OVERVIEW
[Image: f6IqVBR.jpg]

Survived to 1000BC!

Big news is sussing out Oxy's borders to the west - I thought Azza might be my western neighbour. I'll make diplomatic contact next turn.

Opponents are settling like crazy - my next settler is built and will be settled in two turns. The hammer site is next, built in eight, settled in twelve. My own settler rush might come around t100 - right now I'm focused on cottages and infrastructure.

Retep got monotheism - he seems to be doing very well hammer

DEMOS
[Image: oeTMqRx.jpg]

OVERVIEW
[Image: VxBLIvh.jpg]