I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] There Can Only Be One Suttree - French Fredrick - LOL, Sut?

T5

GLOBAL EVENTS
*Remaining borders are up - except Azza. Looks like one other landlocked civ (21k).
*Barb animals will spawn on the interturn

LOCAL EVENTS
*Food and likely second city site to the north. Dotmap starting to form - foodless area around ivory leaves few options.

OVERVIEW
[Image: ta2VU5o.jpg]

T6

GLOBAL EVENTS
*Azza's borders are up - 13k coastal.

LOCAL EVENTS
*North-Western cities mapped - cow/corn is potential first city site.

OVERVIEW
[Image: RkxuG4t.jpg]

T7

GLOBAL EVENTS
*none

LOCAL EVENTS
*We have sheep.
*HUNTING is in. Next tech AH. Anyone reading demos knows exactly what I'm researching.
*#1 in score, #1 in GNP! SNNOOOOWBAAAALLL - or not.

OVERVIEW
[Image: vBf69Yx.jpg]

Are you stitching those pictures together from multiple screenshots?

An easy way to get decent overview shots with lots of information is to modify your field of view value in the .ini file to 60 or so. Then make the interface transparent with Ctrl-I. Or if you insist on hiding it, use Alt-I. Though I like to see what you are researching and such.
If you know what I mean.

I think you win the prize for best spoiler image smile

Where would you settle first (of what you've seen so far)?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

@zakalwe
I play my turns on a 10" netbook (low res) and find the stitched Alt-I screenshots easier to view. I can automate the process with Hugin but, to start, paint is fine.

I like the idea of adding a research progress bullet point to my reports.

@pindicator
I've sketched a dotmap on my t8 overview. Still some map to reveal, but the cow/corn site is my best candidate (though reachy). 1S would be better long term, but I'm not creative and mysticism is way down on the list of priorities so it's out.

T8 - ANIMAL HUSBANDRY(T18) - 22/161

GLOBAL EVENTS
*Arabia, Netherlands, and Persia discover an 8-turn tech
*England(retep) grows on a 3f tile

LOCAL EVENTS
*Silk,spices spotted.

OVERVIEW
[Image: M3x5vLk.jpg?1]

Awesome update style is awesome.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

T9 - ANIMAL HUSBANDRY(T18) - 36/161

GLOBAL EVENTS
*Rome,Byzantium discover a 9-turn tech

LOCAL EVENTS
*oh no! a lion!
*Looks like the coast east of my capitol is backline: the cow/corn will be my default second city unless horse is accessible. Next, I can settle SE of the sheep to seal off my eastern border. Soon after, I should settle my fourth city E of the ivory to hook up happy. An east-west highway from the ivory to the sheep should be a priority. If Encyclopedia Brown (my scout) survives, he will continue east in search of more fertile river valleys and possible first contact.

OVERVIEW
[Image: Kmd93Nq.jpg]

@Commodore
Thanks! I really enjoy reading your history posts in PB8.