I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza Gets Beaten To Death By Noobs

you have a worker by himself on a one tile island?

oh my, that is funny.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

2 actually. I had a galley evacuate them from the city at the end of the peninsular, who saw a barb galley and unloaded them in case my luck continued to suck.

I just hope the galley carrying the settler doesn't die to either wetbandit's 5move galley or the barb galley, at least not before I can settle that island.

On the bright side, no one will want to kill me for these piece of crap cities, and even if they do all they're doing is putting me out of my misery. It's a win win!

you took peace w/ wetbandit? that makes me sad. You wouldnt take peace w/ me in pb8 even when commodore was running interference and prevented either of us from attacking the other.

(August 26th, 2013, 19:46)Bigger Wrote: you took peace w/ wetbandit? that makes me sad. You wouldnt take peace w/ me in pb8 even when commodore was running interference and prevented either of us from attacking the other.

Yeah but he took peace with us plenty of times before that.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(August 26th, 2013, 20:26)Lewwyn Wrote:
(August 26th, 2013, 19:46)Bigger Wrote: you took peace w/ wetbandit? that makes me sad. You wouldnt take peace w/ me in pb8 even when commodore was running interference and prevented either of us from attacking the other.

Yeah but he took peace with us plenty of times before that.

he wasn't down to remote island cities plenty of times before that tongue

In 8 either you or Commodore were going to kill me soon enough, so taking peace was meaningless. Plus I'd reached the point where I'd had enough, so the quicker I died the better. Here wetbandit has less motivation to kill me, and at the moment I'm still ok with having a handful of crap island cities all over the place.

No, bad wetbandit, leave me alone, I just want my frozen iceball island empire to develop in peace! I bear no ill will!