I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza Gets Beaten To Death By Noobs

The known world as of 3560 BC.

[Image: 3hRnvmg.jpg]

Civ5 is so much more convenient for me to update my spoiler thread...

[Image: SL49ioR.jpg]

Yeah, that's copper 2SE of SAXTON HALE. Not happy.

*knub* How is it more convenient? And that copper looks horrible! Iron maybe..?
e: how come you're researching AH?

The main reason I find civ5's screenshots more convenient (after binding screenshot to a key combination that doesn't fuck everything up) is because everything is numbered and importantly dated. So I can very easily see which screenshots I took that turn.

AH is for horses, and because I have a few cows around that'd be nice for production. Mostly horses so I can hopefully defend myself though.

I know of a Molach.

[Image: Xhi5ubo.jpg]

An oxywhateverthehellthatis

[Image: Po4vssq.jpg]

And a wetbandit

[Image: KIRiGuR.jpg]

Building a settler, going to settle 1N of the Oasis unless horses compel me to settle elsewhere. Then more workers. Never seem to have enough of those little buggers.

I say you kill Azza:

[Image: AzzaCivStatsheheh.JPG]

Oh ummm... :faux pas: biggrin

How're those noobs treating you anyway? Got a masterplan?

The turn pace is insane in this game.

1 turn from building Scout.

[Image: ASYHjEp.jpg]

Wow, very nice.

Yeah the turn pace is a dream for 'we lurkers' (native or converted); twice daily digest is a rocking piece of entertainment. Can imagine it's um.. interesting for you blokes (or chicks, I dunno) to be thinking about and then playing turns, in a game where turns can take as much (if you want so so bad to win) or as little (if you've got the skills to pay the bills) time as you want. Tell you though it's a privilege to lurk yas from the outside.

Hope you don't mind the occasional elbow in the ribs for a city screen or territory shot smile Seems like you're involved with a lot here at RB.

Requests for information are fine. It reminds me to update. lol