Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza Gets Beaten To Death By Noobs

(June 5th, 2013, 02:05)Azza Wrote: So, going through the first wars in each of my Pitboss games so far...

PB7, Mackoti and Sevenspirits attacked me and were in my territory with multiple axes t39.

PB5, Krill stole a worker and a city roughly t120.

PB8, Bigger and Lewwyn attacked on t65.

PB9, Cornflakes and Q attacked on t85.

So this is the 2nd earliest I've been attacked in a Pitboss. Fuck my life.

Well on the bright side, it could be worse. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

[Image: FYUrVYB.jpg]

Craaaaaap.

I sent my other warrior just outside Scout to his death hoping to raze (14% odds) but he died without leaving a scratch.

So I offered a cease fire, with the intent of settling Soldier and building the crap out of Chariots.

[Image: rtovP6G.jpg]

Still researching Hunting in case peace is not so forthcoming and I need Archers.

Plenty of overflow for another settler to get me my 3rd city. Now if only I hadn't lost Scout (or could build an economy in general).

[Image: TCMsTDQ.jpg]

[Image: GQVjKHo.jpg]

My demographics are arse.

Civ I most want to kill happens to have by far the largest power of those I know.

[Image: 33PkiYe.jpg]

Scouty scout scouts the east coast of the continent.

[Image: NjGCO3M.jpg]

The Mann Co empire.

[Image: 6mw7lHd.jpg]

Heeeeere fishy fishy fishy fishy.

[Image: DGOf27k.jpg]

Chariot army, assemble.

I'm going to whip a spear in Saxton Hale after this chariot, then attack Mad Dog. Molach saw my chariot stack, so I offered him a free clam to indicate I have no quarrel with him.

Wetbandit has no copper or iron.

I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic about how this'll work.

Set up Saxton Hale to double whip the spear next turn, giving plenty of overflow into another the turn after.

And the general plan in sign form.

Fingers are metaphorically crossed.