Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS!] I am Molach. This is my thread. Kublai Khan of Rome

Consider AH second. Plains cow is a pretty powerful tile, it has a 6 yield. You can farm the fp with the worker, anyway, if he needs a bit more time before BW (probably a good thing, since it's better to concentrate food on some tiles than scatter it around).

Can I log in to the game to see what was revealed? I'd need the password, if you don't mind.

Bien sûr.

My increasingly unimaginative password is 'rohan'.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Hey Molach, you had a settler selected as your build, so I changed it to a worker. I guess it was a misclick. If it wasn't, just drop a note and I change things back (I changed it without warning because you mentioned a worker in your report and I didn't want to risk the turn ending).

Laugh, yes I mean to be building a worker, yes, thanks. Turn might roll soon too, so glad for that.
It could be a misclick.
But Molach never makes mistakes.
So I suspect sabotage. It probably was my closest neighbour, whoever that may turn out to be.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)

I am Molach.
I was last to play this turn.

However I was first to play next, so that evens out smile.

Pic next turn when my borders pop. Ocean's south.

I am the bringer of a scouting picture.

And scouting reveals:

[Image: civ4screenshot0177h.jpg]

This. Glad I didn't move capital...that food would have made my people fat and gluttonous.

Actually, I'm thinking that I have pretty good 2nd and 3rd city very close now. NE is, AFAIKS(ee), a candidate for NE or globe theatre. And a decent moai due south of capital.

I am Laughing at this:

[Image: iamichabod.jpg]

(May 16th, 2013, 16:36)Molach Wrote: I am Laughing at this:

[Image: iamichabod.jpg]

smile

Bah, our land looks awesome. Loads of easy settleable food. Good starts are a bit scary, because I have the feeling I can't live up to their potential. Bad starts ftw! lol

Possible plan of opening, likely to need review: tech agri -> AH. Worker farms wheat and pasture cows next (if that's not possible without losing worker turns, likely need to rethink plan). After worker, start another worker until wheat farm is ready, when we change to the farm to grow to size 2. Size 2, work cows + wheat for second worker, while teching BW. Worker can farm the fp or mine the hill.

Get a settler at size 2 or 3, probably helped by a chop. Settle it near one of the corns.

That's what I have for now.

I wonder if you have seafood south of the deer. If not I would settle on the GHill 2W1N of the whales. And settle 2N of the fish. The whales city would be more backfill though. The fish city is nice because it shares the wheat, gets corn and fish quickly (you're CRE).

You need more info for dotmapping around the corn/cow though.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(May 17th, 2013, 11:57)Lewwyn Wrote: I wonder if you have seafood south of the deer. If not I would settle on the GHill 2W1N of the whales. And settle 2N of the fish. The whales city would be more backfill though. The fish city is nice because it shares the wheat, gets corn and fish quickly (you're CRE).

You need more info for dotmapping around the corn/cow though.

you would pick whales over fish? You can't even workboat the whales until optics! and the whales can be used by a city on the eastern peninsula
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.