For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILER] retep can't get enough weed

Another turn another picture

I have been a little busy this week so I still has no a real microplan just using my guts so far. Tomorrow I finally have some free time after work so I hope I could do some planing then.

(May 9th, 2013, 09:30)Lewwyn Wrote: Can't complain about that start.

(May 9th, 2013, 13:40)retep Wrote: So no double gems start?

lol

I hope you have fun playing in the game. Looking forward to your reports!
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Thanks Pindicator hopefully I can continue updating regularly.

Another turn and something actually happen.
Some action pretty early

[Image: civ4screenshot0016p.jpg]

And of course my scout survive with only 0.2 health. Now he has to heal for a while.
[Image: civ4screenshot0019.jpg]

Also suttree score increase 6 points. I think he research fishing. Mining would have change the soldier's point, which didn't happen. I could be wrong but that my best guess.

So more four people research a tech either fishing or mining. I'am the only one to grow to size 2 which mean everyone went worker first I assume.

Here a picture of my city
[Image: civ4screenshot0023u.jpg]

Pictures everywhere!
The capital

[Image: civ4screenshot0028m.jpg]

Here the scout. I decided that exploration was more important than healing, the scout didn't agree with me but I'm a dictator.

[Image: civ4screenshot0027p.jpg]

And the Demos

[Image: civ4screenshot0026w.jpg]

Lately I have been playing last and first that is two turns in a roll, so the updates are for two turns at the time, this isn't helping my post count.

For anyone thinking why I'am working the corn instead of the elephants, well I actually working the elephants. I mess up the pictures and I to lazy to change then. smoke also I'am watching the last season of HIMYM so yeah probably no more updates.

I must say the season finale of HIMYM was pretty cool.

As for the game I have this

The plan has change completely. I'm playing mind games here!
This may seems confusing at first but then you just have to read the title of this topic. smoke

I promise that I do have a plan.

Plans are over rated.

Report writing is under rated.

wink
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Is just that without a teammate or a dedlurker, people are less motivated to update their threads and they put it below other stuff in their list of priorities. At least that is my case.
I mean this is my list of priorities.

1.Work.
2.Study.
3.Play this game.
4.Eat.
5.Sleep.
6.Finish reading La Guerra del fin del mundo.
7.Finish Final fantasy 2.
8.Take showers.
9.Go outside.
10.Watch a new series.
11.Spy my neighbors.
12.Clean my house.
13.Write.
14.Visit my family.
15.Use the bathroom.
16.Feed the cat.
17.Update this thread.

Plus nothing really interesting is happening. My guess so far is that I in some sort of island. Which make me believe this map could be some form of Big&Small.

I think you can mix in #13 with #17 when you create your turn reports. And once you get enough EP points, you can clearly also mix in a little of #11
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player