I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILER] retep can't get enough weed

Well if you find games less interesting without a teammate, then you should play with a teammate. smile

(May 21st, 2013, 01:03)NobleHelium Wrote: Well if you find games less interesting without a teammate, then you should play with a teammate. smile

I don't want a teammate, at least no this game. I want to know where I stand playing MP if I have a teammate I probably in a subconscious level will blame him/give him credit for how the game develops.

(May 21st, 2013, 00:58)pindicator Wrote: I think you can mix in #13 with #17 when you create your turn reports. And once you get enough EP points, you can clearly also mix in a little of #11

I don't think that would be a good idea. I mean if I do that may reports may look like this:

After months of traveling through the jungle I have finally hit a death end. I in a peninsula south the empire.
I find the smell of salt water refreshing after months of living in the jungle. The wound that I have sustained fighting wild animals not long ago, hasn't recover at all. To be honest I wanted to rest an heal a bit but I got my orders and I must follow then for the sake of the ones I love.

Family, the only thing that keeping going is the desire of seeing then again. I do however receive from time to time letters from my wife, they are deliver to me from Astor, an eagle that I have trained for many years before I started this journey.
In this letters, Camile, my wife told me that the empire is growing strong. Most of the men work at coast, fishing. So far they have been doing okay but the Emperor has also decided start a new project southeast of the capital where some people have found a reserve of clams.
She also has heard some rumors about the alchemist learning a new technique in which they use some stones and metals to make new tools and weapons, although there hasn't been an official announcement everybody is talking about it. And of course she writhed about my son.
It loos like my son is becoming a great man, that make me happy although I hope he doesn't choose the same path I did and become a scout. The life of a scout is something I don't wish for anyone.

I hope I can return home to see my son at least one more time and maybe I would. I have received orders to return to the capital immediately. I wish I would be that simple.
To return home I would have to pass trough places that I promised never come back again, places where wild animals and poison plants are awaiting and something else. I have something else in the jungle, a presence, a shadow, a breath in my neck something that follows me into my nightmares. I don't really know what it is and deep down I think I know.
When I was a child my father told stories, stories that I have long forgotten, stories than are coming back to me to hunt me. Stories about a race different than us, less intelligent but more strong, less agile but more resistance, with rustic weapons but as deadly as ours. He call then savages, cannibals, barbarians...

Sorry for the mistakes but I write this in 15 minutes.

thumbsup
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Can someone tell me around what turn barbarians galleys appear?
I could look into that later but I just lazy and don't want to do it.

I just realized that I the only one that has whipped so far (turn 25 now). In found it very weird. I guess people are going to double whip settlers or something.

Can we see an overview screenshot?

Galleys, as far as I know, spawn when all players have Sailing and half have second cities.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Thanks Commodore.

Another question:

[Image: civ4screenshot0050r.jpg]

Why I can promote the scout? I have the experience required, so I have to wait another turn or what?

I'll post what I'm doing later because my break is over.

Yes, the scout will be promotable next turn.

(May 29th, 2013, 17:05)NobleHelium Wrote: Yes, the scout will be promotable next turn.

Thanks. This Pitboss thing is confusing me a lot.

I could post some reports that I wrote and forgot to post before keep in mind that are for the early turns if someone is interested I post them. For more recent updates I'll probably take a couple of days for me to write something.

Nop. I erased everything that I wrotte before. Oh well lest make a quick recap on what it's going on then.

My last update was turn 12 lets jump to turn 15.

[Image: civ4screenshot0036.jpg]

Instead of going workboat-slave worker as my initial plan I went workboat-worboat. Why?
Well I panic and thought that the Great Light House was a must with this start. This means that I have to save the almost all the forest to chop the wonder in a reasonable time. Therefore I fell that a worker wasn't really need and I cold delayed some turns. Then I rethink the whole think and I realized that I was going to cost to much to built the damn thing so I scratched that plan.

Anyway it turns out that workboat second wasn't such a bad thing after all.