For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILER] retep can't get enough weed

(May 29th, 2013, 22:15)Commodore Wrote: Thanks! Good reports. What do you think of your land so far?

Well I don't like it. I looks that I isolated which isn't really fun. There is to much jungle to little food. Plus this.

[Image: civ4screenshot0034s.jpg]

This picture make me think that the island west of my capital probably isn't an island but an entrance to a much large continent.

P.D:Though even if the land where full of gems and wet corn I'll still complain.

I just realized that I might had the cardinals points all wrong. smokesmoke

Well if this is true just remind that this thread suppose to be full of weed.

Random things.

What the hell people are doing with Joao? Slowbuilding a settler?

Also my neighbors bought curtains so I can't spy them anymore.
I finish Final Fantasy 2.
I finis reading my book.
I don't think I need showers anymore for at least 2 weeks.

This means that updating this thread will happen more often.

Yes I just confirmed. Looks like every single direction was inverted. smoke
People are going to be confused until they reach this post and learn that I too lazy to edit all the mistakes.

Also the lurkers (if any) should help me to make a comeback in the post-count war!

I just caught up reading through your thread. I was going to point out your flip-flopped directions, but looks like you've already noticed that so this post mostly serves to raise your post count.

Nice reports too smile

My avatar is a compass for a reason... wink

(May 30th, 2013, 10:12)NobleHelium Wrote: My avatar is a compass for a reason... wink

bangheadbanghead

I blame Commodore. He was reading so he could told me that I had the directions wrong. neenerneener

Turn 31.

[Image: civ4screenshot0056.jpg]

I move the scout to the forest (checking NobleHelium avatar) 1N2W. The wolf is close wainting.

Turn 32.

[Image: civ4screenshot0057.JPG]

That was a tough wolf almost kill the scout. But there was more.

[Image: civ4screenshot0058.jpg]

There were two wolfs, so I'm guessing the wolf that attacking was hide in the forest 2N of the scout.
This sucks. I was hoping I could cleared all the fog in the west. I moved the scout to the grasshill next to the wheat to explore the east instead.

(May 30th, 2013, 17:56)retep Wrote:
(May 30th, 2013, 10:12)NobleHelium Wrote: My avatar is a compass for a reason... wink

bangheadbanghead

I blame Commodore. He was reading so he could told me that I had the directions wrong. neenerneener

I always approve of blaming Commodore. nod