I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILER] retep can't get enough weed

Turn 36.

[Image: civ4screenshot0076.jpg]

One worker moved to the forest NW of the capital to start chopping.
The other worker is making a cottage. Yes, that is a cottage in a non riverside grassland. smoke

Also finish pottery and start researching sailing. I have been thinking a lot if I should research sailing or AH.
Sailing give me cheap lighthouses and more important, galleys. This give me more flexibility I think.
In the other hand AH would help me to settler other spots in my island and possibly horses which means chariots zone defense.

In the end I went with sailing I hope it was the right decision.

turn 37.

[Image: civ4screenshot0078x.jpg]

Not much happen this turn.

Start chopping the forest.
Scout moves one north.
Warrior move to the forest SE of MH (Manzana Helada)

Could you maybe rename your cities so that they aren't in all caps? It's very hard to read.

Sure.Everything to please the lurkers. bow

Turn 38.

[Image: civ4screenshot0079.jpg]

Capital grew to size 4. Finished warrior and start settler. The settler would be double whipped(at 69 hammers) and put max overflow in a granary.
Oh, It took the fish back if you don't noticed.
Manzana Helada took the clams it would still grow in 2 turns so no delay there.

Also warriors moving to fog bust.

Impressive. thumbsup How and when do you plan to pop your second city's borders?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Two things before the turn report and answer to Commodore.

1.Xenu/brick/boldy have build Stonehedge. He did it 5 turns after settling his second city. I wonder if this mean they settle in top of stone. Anyway I guess it was the obvious play since they are DuGaulle.
2.I forgot what I was going to say while writing number 1, don't you hate when this happen.

bangheadbangheadbanghead

Yesterday I was reading the lurker thread for PB6, which was pretty funny, until 1 a.m. Then I went to sleep for three hours.
When I woke up I decided to play the turn in a zombie state and I made a really silly mistake with a worker.This has screw all the timing in my head. Plus I was sleepy all day.

Anyway Turn 39.

[Image: civ4screenshot0084a.jpg]

Finish the chop. Switch elephants for cottage. Yes this gives one less hammer but it's okay it won't delay anything and it let me grow the cottage.

Turn 40.

[Image: civ4screenshot0090s.jpg]

This turn Manzana Helada grew to size 2. It's working the cottage and the clams.
Capital switch back to the elephants so MH can work the cottage. I have 43 hammers in and I making 13 hpt this would give 59 hammers next turn.
Also Sailing has past from 6t to 4t.
This is what I was suppose to do. One worker started a farm. I did this okay. The other worker was suppose to go to the forest north the corn. Instead I started a road. I don't need a road, Sailing was going to finish the turn I planted the 3 city so I would have get the trade routes, plus the road don't speed the settler. Oh well I suppose to be full of weed after all. smoke

Now to respond to Commodore.

[Image: citytfifith.jpg]

In turn 50 the capital will expand borders represented by the white line. This would let me work the rice.
A fifth city in the red dot would let me work the pigs for both cities. This city will need a border pop though to be useful.
For this city I'll probably would have to build a monument. I don't really want to do it but I don't see other way.
This red dot city will be a fifth or sixth city.

I don't want to build monuments I would rather wait to code laws and pop borders with artists. So I'll do a lot of overlap with the cities.

Turn 41.

[Image: civ4screenshot0093u.jpg]

The Capital switch fish for cottage with Manzana Helada this give me 10hpt for a total of 69 hammers next turn.

[Image: civ4screenshot0096g.jpg]

An overview. The workers are on the sign farm. One farming the other finished a road.
Warrior will fight the wolf next turn. The scout found a island to the northeast.

The only day that I can play in the afternoon and Azza also play his turn and the other people still not play their turn.