I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

lol i have instructions for 3 turns, and limited playing window, but 3 turns in 2 days is still a good pace.

Report on T-50 is up.

In fact it's not spoilerish so posting it here....

[Image: t50report.jpg]

One of my top 3 favourites to play in World of Tanks....
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

I'm back, whaaat, the game is over? Did I win? smile

I'll play the turn tomorrow morning, I think Cornflakes is out of instructions by now. Sorry we didn't get twelve turns in this weekend fellas. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 9th, 2013, 20:23)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I'm back, whaaat, the game is over? Did I win? smile

I'll play the turn tomorrow morning, I think Cornflakes is out of instructions by now. Sorry we didn't get twelve turns in this weekend fellas. lol

Don't worry, we can always get 24 the next weekend!

Turn played, rolled, and game on smile

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 10th, 2013, 06:43)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Turn played, rolled, and game on smile

Oh yeah?

I'd like to see you try that again!
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

So I guess the 3 of them still with a hangover or something.

I'm at work, BGN is driving home about 800 or 900 miles today, and Brick is the worst teammate you'll ever find. That, or he has "enough on his hands already" in RL. neenerneener

(June 10th, 2013, 16:40)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I'm at work, BGN is driving home about 800 or 900 miles today, and Brick is the worst teammate you'll ever find. That, or he has "enough on his hands already" in RL. neenerneener

Hey, at least I was busy with family time and attending my brothers' graduation, instead of getting drunk like a skunk on a hunk of a junk halfway sunk in the funk of Florida.

To clarify, neither the boat nor the limo were hunks of junk. We rather enjoyed the lavish weekend (although our wives will surely punish us when the bills come due). pimp