I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(June 10th, 2013, 16:40)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: BGN is driving home about 800 or 900 miles today

This potentially explains his forum name.

Oh no, we definitely boldly went somewhere this weekend. lol

I'll PMFT tonight in a few hours, I don't think I'm going to get feedback from him unless I can get him on the phone tonight. Sorry you guys have all had to wait on us for four hours so far.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I've never had an in-depth, in-person conversation about Civ in my life and laugh that the subject probably arose during a bachelor party.

"We can't do the avoid growth trick now, it's not the...right situation."

lol Definitely was NOT the right situation...

But just so that everyone will know how hard we go...

We got the limo driver drunk, parked his car for him, and he had to stay the night. nod Also, probably ruined his carpets in the limo when we made him stop on a dirt road so one of the guys could take a piss. Mud for days, yo. Then this mud was tracked into probably the fanciest steakhouse in town, all the way to the back of the restaurant. But they made their money off of us, oh yes, and were glad for the commerce. I think this pic sums it up nicely:

[Image: kenny%20powers.gif]

I'm pretty sure I'll never be allowed back in Gainesville, FL and that's fine with me. biggrin

Do you need a special license to drive a limo?

Apparently to drive some limos you need a CDL (commercial driver's license, like a truck driver). But not for most of them. You'd need one for a stretch hummer/SUV according to the driver.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

The turn roll over, 20 minutes later 5 people have already play.

(June 12th, 2013, 14:25)retep Wrote: The turn roll over, 20 minutes later 5 people have already play.

[Image: citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif]

Wait, Azza just play we may get 3 turns today. dancingdancing

It kinda made me laugh when as soon as I ended my turn just...a stream of people instantly flowed in.