I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(June 11th, 2013, 21:05)NobleHelium Wrote: Do you need a special license to drive a limo?

In California, you need a CDL to drive a vehicle which:

Quote:Has a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,001 pounds or more
Is designed, used, or maintained for carrying more than 10 passengers, including the driver
Tows a vehicle or trailer, which has a GVWR of 10,001 pounds or more
Transports hazardous materials, which requires placards
ows any combination of two trailers or vehicle and trailer

Any vehicle with 10 or more passengers, which would only cover larger limousines, or hazardous material,[/quote] which, and who knew, might cover RBers out on a bachelor party.

So it said my connection to Pitboss was lost mid-turn and then...

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0504_zpsc637687b.jpg]

...And that is why my turn is unfinished. I'll see if it is fixed after some more sleep (I fell asleep earlier and, well, that'd be why I logged in but didn't end my turn earlier...)

It looks like all of Sunrise's games are down at the moment. I'll send an email.

Yeah, seems so. I'll try to play ASAP once it is back up. smile

(June 13th, 2013, 12:44)Kuro Wrote: Yeah, seems so. I'll try to play ASAP once it is back up. smile

Finishing your spaceship? Too late. shades

Yep, storms in sunrise's area and he's just had a new kid yesterday. It'll wait. nod
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Sunrise II Stormborn.

Catchy.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(June 14th, 2013, 19:29)sunrise089 Wrote: Harry messaged me that the game was down. As best I can tell all my games went down on Wednesday, probably due to weather.

Baby #2 was born the same day, and I was and still am in Virginia for that. I won't be back in MD and the server until Sunday night at the earliest. Thanks for your patience, and feel free to post this info in the other pit boss forums if you're playing in any of the other games.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but we seem to have tech trading off by setting.

All were in favor of no tech trading, but there was some discussion about leaving the setting on so we could get more information from the F4-tech screen. We did in the end decide to leave it off by setting as well.

Anyway, just a heads up - make sure all subs/temps know that we are not to trade techs...
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

It won't be possible to trad techs with the setting configured to ff, so we should be good here.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon