Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Maybe someone has to PM Sunrise?

Time adjusted.

Thanks!

Thanks Sunny. c:

Hey retep, out of curiosity: you were the last person to play turn 4, but you didn't end turn in turn 5. Did you purposefully delay playing that turn, or did you just forget to hit enter?
Playing: PB11
(March 3rd, 2012, 21:07)antisocialmunky Wrote: Civilization Economics: You have 1 Cow. You build some pastures around it to feed your people. The population grows uncontrollably. You enslave everybody and work half of them to death.

(May 17th, 2013, 19:31)Sisu Wrote: Hey retep, out of curiosity: you were the last person to play turn 4, but you didn't end turn in turn 5. Did you purposefully delay playing that turn, or did you just forget to hit enter?

It has been a busy day, I think what happen is that I saw that I was the one holding the turn so I enter quickly to play turn 4 but I didn't have enough time to play turn 5, I was afraid I could screw something if I did it in a hurry so I didn't finish turn 5.

Ah, ok. No worries! Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget to hit enter or if you thought the double-move rules applied to playing a turn on the roll smile. Glad you're on top of things!
Playing: PB11
(March 3rd, 2012, 21:07)antisocialmunky Wrote: Civilization Economics: You have 1 Cow. You build some pastures around it to feed your people. The population grows uncontrollably. You enslave everybody and work half of them to death.

Needed to restart my hosting PC due to an issue in two of the other games. Reloaded to I am Molach's save with ~21:00 left on the clock, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello everyone.

Is anyone interested in a ded-lurker?

(May 21st, 2013, 07:53)MindyMcCready Wrote: Hello everyone.

Is anyone interested in a ded-lurker?

Sure! It gets lonely in my thread...