I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(May 20th, 2013, 22:57)sunrise089 Wrote: Needed to restart my hosting PC due to an issue in two of the other games. Reloaded to I am Molach's save with ~21:00 left on the clock, sorry for the inconvenience.

No problemo.

But is this why I seemed to be unsure who I am?

[Image: iammolach.jpg]
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Glad to see that you solved your identity problem within the duration of playing your turn.

Hey all,

It looks as if I'll be on the road for all of Saturday, leaving soon. Since it's early in the game, I've made a post in my spoiler thread inviting a lurker to make my Saturday moves so the game isn't delayed. If the turn flips early on Saturday (say before noon GMT), I'd request a pause 'til I can get back Sunday. Sorry we can't get two turns in frown

All the best -suttree

Just FYI, I have played the turn for Suttree. He only left instructions for one turn, though, so I guess it's possible he'll need a pause on the next turn.
If you know what I mean.

Thank you so much for your help zakalwe! I will be back in time to play the current turn. Apologies again for the short notice.

A thought:

I was planning to do an overview post when turn 25 comes around. Obviously I don't have much of an empire (yet), but I plan to show the full extent of my exploration and discuss my economic development, thoughts on expansion, plan for the next few dozen turns, that sort of thing. I think it would be neat if we all did something like that, so we have something to look back at at the end of the game and compare plans with. And, of course, the lurkers will be able to discuss who they think is doing a good job and who is full of smoke.

To that end: anyone know a good method of stitching together screenshots? I figure I'd just Alt-I and manually put them together in Paint, but is there a better way?
Playing: PB11
(March 3rd, 2012, 21:07)antisocialmunky Wrote: Civilization Economics: You have 1 Cow. You build some pastures around it to feed your people. The population grows uncontrollably. You enslave everybody and work half of them to death.

(May 25th, 2013, 17:51)Sisu Wrote: To that end: anyone know a good method of stitching together screenshots? I figure I'd just Alt-I and manually put them together in Paint, but is there a better way?

I use Hugin. I'll write a little tutorial when I return tomorrow.

(May 25th, 2013, 17:51)Sisu Wrote: And, of course, the lurkers will be able to discuss who they think is doing a good job and who is full of smoke.

Well, that would be me according to the title of my thread. smoke

Love your idea I'll definitely do it.

I will also be doing a T25 overview. Who knows if it will be suitably fancy. Free weed for every Lurker!

I don't get a t25 overview, I mean I doubt anyone will have more than one city...

I think starting at t50 and then everyone could try to do a comprehensive overview every 50 turns would be really interesting for posterity's sake if anyone is interested in that.