Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I am Molach.
I go to bed.
During the 5 hours I sleep, not only does the turn roll, but 8 people wake up (or are awake, whatdoIknow) and play their turns.

Isn't this a pretty good turnpace for a 10-player pitboss game - with us clueless noobs too, a group which typically should include at least a couple who didn't know what the whole signing-up thing really meant and such.

Good job.

And yes, I'll do a turn-25 shot. Something like
* City development and future city placement and planning.
* Surrounding areas, and evaluation on how much I think my area sucked compared to an average starting position
* Foreign advisor report.
* Short-medium-Long-term plans
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Yeah, the turn pace has been excellent this game. It's very pleasing.

I can't wait to read your spoiler thread if "I am Molach" is a pervasive theme in your reports.

We were apparently the slackers, holding the turn for 5 hours, but the turn has rolled. I am on board with T25 update and also happy with the turn pace, although I can't say I have any basis for comparison.

(May 27th, 2013, 01:25)Kuro Wrote: How do you active flying camera again?

I had posted in the thread that ended up being deleted how to do it. When I'm at my computer next I'll post the instructions again.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I am impatient.

Ignore my previous kind words about turn pace. Been OVER AN HOUR now and 4 people still need to end turn.

Slackers.

EDIT: Just realized it's turn 50, and people are taking their time making those reports. Okay. One more hour then before further taunting.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(May 27th, 2013, 14:58)Molach Wrote: I am impatient.

Ignore my previous kind words about turn pace. Been OVER AN HOUR now and 4 people still need to end turn.

Slackers.

Yeah... seriously, I don't want to be "that" guy, but the turn pace is wayyyy too slow

(May 27th, 2013, 14:58)Molach Wrote: I am Molach
I am impatient.

Slackers.

Fixed.

Should we get the game admin to send out a "PYFT" warning to the slow pokes?

Ya, if you log in to the game more than five minutes after the turn rolls I don't see how we're going to make any progress here.

I'd say we've been doing fine. We've been on about a 1.5 turn per day pace in general: Seems pretty fast to me. As for not playing my turn, I wasn't even here when the turn rolled around, and just got able to play said turn, especially since we are all doing the reports. Just relax a little.

EDIT: Also, it's only been FOUR HOURS since the turn rolled...