I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(May 27th, 2013, 17:49)Kuro Wrote: Just relax...

I knew this would happen crazyeye We were just making a joke, Kuro - the posts are supposed to be funny because we are in fact playing very quickly! Molach is using irony ("been over an HOUR") to compliment the other players.

Apologies.

lol

(May 27th, 2013, 18:08)suttree Wrote:
(May 27th, 2013, 17:49)Kuro Wrote: Just relax...

I knew this would happen crazyeye We were just making a joke, Kuro - the posts are supposed to be funny because we are in fact playing very quickly! Molach is using irony ("been over an HOUR") to compliment the other players.

Apologies.

I thought that might be it, heh. Sarcasm can be hard to tell over the internet, sorry.

I guess we don't have German team ;-)

Sorry for logging in, but not ending my turn this morning, I forgot to hit the enter key... reason #999 that you should not play civ while exhausted

You're forgiven for your mediocre clock management. I had only been able to hold down the ALT key while fiddling around for a mouse to CLICK with. lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Speaking of folks logging in and not ending turn: Kurumi? wetbandit? Saw that there was a Persian login, but not sure if you withdrew to think or forgot to hit Enter.
Playing: PB11
(March 3rd, 2012, 21:07)antisocialmunky Wrote: Civilization Economics: You have 1 Cow. You build some pastures around it to feed your people. The population grows uncontrollably. You enslave everybody and work half of them to death.

Sorry for the delay, back on track.

Clear sky power outage. I guess I can move to Maryland and still be in Mongolia sometimes...

Reloaded to Sisu's login, 23:30 left on the clock.

Hey guys, I need a sub from 7:00 am tomorrow to 2:00 pm on Sunday (EST). I'll leave instructions on what to do, at this point in the game, the turns will take like 1 minute.