For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

RBP11 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Every day is like half of a blitz session. Good turn pace! thumbsup

Yeah, it's been killer in a good way. Gotta love getting those early Normal turns out of the way.

We are playing 3 tuns a day now.This started since I start playing in the morning just after Azza. cool

We're moving at Flash speed now!

(June 4th, 2013, 14:48)Kuro Wrote: We're moving at Flash speed now!

Ehh, about that... shifty

Xenu and I will be off the grid this weekend on bachelor party duty. Brick has more than one graduation activity to attend, so he's out as well. Can someone pilot our shiny, fast moving civ for a long weekend? I'll whip up a micro plan with some instructions prior to us leaving, have no fear.

Thanks in advance to whoever is willing (however shortly) to guide our nascent civilization to the stars. bow

Molach: I am Molach.

- You want it?

Molach: I think I'm entitled to.

- You want it?

Molach: I want the turn!

- YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TURN

- from "A few good Civs", a rather silly movie.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Is the game down? I'm unable to log in. Civstats shows that several games are down. Is anyone able to log in?

Yeah, William LP broke it!
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Oops!

(June 5th, 2013, 09:37)WilliamLP Wrote: Oops!

It wasn't you. Looks like all of Sunrise's games are down.

---

Email sent to sunrise.