Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Fintourist and Old Harry have nothing to see here

(March 8th, 2014, 17:12)TheHumanHydra Wrote:
(March 7th, 2014, 09:37)Old Harry Wrote: What time are you available tomorrow for a stream session THH? I'm out in the evening, so it'll probably need to be pretty early for you...

Sorry, I haven't been able to get onto the forums for the past couple days. I almost thought it was the Great Crash of 2012 again. Anyway, based on your statement it's already too late for me to be involved, so I look forward to the report and discussion of future moves instead.

Actually, there was a delay in the game as well. Bigger is playing his turn right now and the turn has not even rolled. OH just came back as well, so if the turn rolls we might play in ~30 mins or even sooner.
popcorn
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

It might even be the most disastrous attack ever because OH is a bit wasted... lol
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Link to stream please, if you do play it tonight?
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

I will post it here as soon as the turn rolls and OH launches the stream.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Update: Expected time to launch the stream is in 15mins. The start will be slow though as we most likely double-check stuff etc.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

http://www.twitch.tv/old_harry

will be live any minute now
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Blah, assumed I'd missed it, got involved in other stuff and didn't check back to see it was still on. Sorry guys. Is there a place I can watch it now? (Doesn't show up if I click the link above/past videos/etc.)

I don't have time to watch a marathon twitch session, but civstats says a whole lot of fireworks happened... report?

(March 8th, 2014, 22:41)Ceiliazul Wrote: fireworks happened... report?

Fireworks happened nod OH has not been able to open RB site during the past 2 days, but I assume that this is now fixed and there will be a full report on its way.. And I don't want spoil a good report by my lame recap..

Anyways, this might be the spark to a fire, which burns us to the ground really really quick, but I simply have a need to boat somebody in every single game.. It seems.. mischief
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I'm just as in the dark as everyone else. Looking forward to it. crazyeye