I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Fintourist and Old Harry have nothing to see here

End of game awards

The only rule for this game was Don't Be A Jerk. So lets have your nominations for Possible Jerk Moves of PB13. I'll start you off with the obvious candidates:

- mostly_harmless not reading his power graphs (I don't think this was, but some people clearly do)
- Nakor not defending
- Lewwyn gifting the shrine city to Azza
- Various people instituting NAPs in a no-NAPs game (Mackoti was the main culprit for us - did anyone else do this?)
- Old Tourist attacking Ichabod while under a fish-fish treaty
- Bacchus spite whipping
- Bacchus self-pillaging
- Suttree throwing his poop at us even though it was he and Mack who ruined his game (clearly not, but I'm including you anyway neenerneener)
- Commodore conducting diplo by re-branding his civ as peacenik Canada
- Everything Retep did all game lol
- TheHumanHydra inventing the SDE and MDE mottos
- Everything the Lurkers said in their thread all game nono

What else happened? If we get a decent list I plan to put it to a vote devil. It's possible that putting this in the lurker thread would be a jerk move, which is why I'm putting it here...

Oi! In my defense, the peace just sort of happened...I named myself Canada when I realized I had vast foodless tracts of empty Arctic as Brick's bequest.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

lol And to be fair William and dtay will attest you weren't totally peacenik either... But I'm desperate for items, so you're staying on the list unless you give me something else to use. tongue

(July 29th, 2014, 09:16)Old Harry Wrote: lol And to be fair William and dtay will attest you weren't totally peacenik either... But I'm desperate for items, so you're staying on the list unless you give me something else to use. tongue

Just like Canada today, Commodore was just biding his time... watch out America
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

SDE and MDE?
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Suttree delenda est. Mackoti delenda est (or not).

Ha! I think the list can't be complete without our admin/map maker being mentioned. At least we, retep and slowcheetah (well probably everyone) considered themselves screwed by Brick! mischief
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(July 29th, 2014, 08:07)Old Harry Wrote: - Everything Retep did all game lol

Trying to fly under the radar here shhh