I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Krill - PB15 - Khan supports involuntary euthanasia providers

Well I will not be able to play a game solo until early 2015, just too many commitments, but really, once PB13 is over, it shouldn't be that difficult to set up such a game.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

(February 2nd, 2014, 16:02)Commodore Wrote: This would be pretty cool, if everyone had room and was playing to win. Maybe 9-10 teams would actually be reasonable and doable. But then again it might be a nightmare.

Krill Wrote:Well I will not be able to play a game solo until early 2015, just too many commitments, but really, once PB13 is over, it shouldn't be that difficult to set up such a game.

I'd play in this (given the post-PB13 caveat Krill mentions). PB13 has definitely been extremely influenced by whoever drew conquerable neighbors. A PB that tried to balance that out as best as possible would be cool.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.