I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Adventure Fifty-Nine: Christmas Potluck - CLOSING DAY

Is it strictly necessary to win the game to complete the adventure? Reason I ask is that I have all the goodies I can acquire through legitimate means, and am in a completely dominant position. Winning is merely a matter of choosing the tech point at which I mass an army and kill everyone, but it's still a good couple hours of relatively dull gameplay - not sure what the official tradition is on that.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I am in the same boat; grabbed some goodies and had fun climbing to the top, but actually bringing the game to a formal conclusion (it's already forgone) is going to take hours I don't feel like playing.

It is not necessary to win. The adventure was designed exactly with that in mind. Many adventures do require or reward winning, but not this one.

Oh, excellent. I'll stop here and submit my screenshots at report time.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I can't find the energy to actually play this game. Thought I could squeeze a game out but guess not.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

I've been playing this one a bit, and writing my report as I go - It's actually been a great deal of fun for me to write a "real-time" report - so I'll definitely post whatever I've got when closing day arrives! And who knows? It might even be a complete game!

This game did close today, right? No mention of the game closing, no reports posted, nothing so far. Has the Single Player side of our community atrophied that badly?
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

Thanks for the reminder Sulla, I've got a little report to post tonight.

I have played but haven't quite finished the game. I was hoping to get some time to wrap it up today but I'm not sure I'll get to. I'll report either way but don't expect too many details. smile

Yes, it is now Closing Day for this adventure. I was preoccupied last night and forgot to post until now.

Please post reports in the Tournament Discussion subforum. You have until the end of Monday to finish playing and the end of Tuesday to post at least a scoring summary for official results.