Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Adventure Fifty-Nine: Christmas Potluck - CLOSING DAY

Oops - I thought it was next Monday. frown

Was going to start working on it this week.

Straggling in late as well, will have to post as incomplete until I can find some more time. frown I will get at least a summary up for my game before Tuesday for comparison purposes.

I'm incomplete as well...

with so many people incomplete, would it be a travesty to get a 2 week extension? Would make for better participation and reports.

Please T-Hawk? I mean, it's *christmas*!

We've found in the past that a longer event duration doesn't make for more players completing a game. It's the college student syndrome, you'll always put it off if you think you have more time. Players who didn't finish in four weeks won't in six either. If you want to play anyway and report late, I'll read it, but we can't count it for official scoring.

I was disappointed not to finish it. There wasn't anything wrong with the map or setup - I even got the start I most wanted - but I royally messed up my micro in the early-game and that sapped my desire to continue. I suppose I should have done as Sullla did and sim it out, and that wouldn't have happened. Oh well, better luck next time. Thank-you to T-Hawk for putting it together regardless; it was good to see a single-player event at RB, and hopefully there will be another one sometime I can do better in!