I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Poll: When will I attack Oxy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chariots vs. Phalanxes
0%
0 0%
HAs vs. Spears
0%
0 0%
Swords vs. Archers
25.00%
3 25.00%
Knigs vs. Pikes
0%
0 0%
Rifles vs. Infantry
0%
0 0%
Snakes vs. Planes
75.00%
9 75.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SPOILERS] Blut und Eisen: Deutsche Einigungskriege

And I was going to just build a Castle! lol

fluffyflyingpig, perhaps you can confirm whether there's any turn split at the moment; do I need to play before wetbandit? (actually, I should just pm him as well to be sure)

OK, confirmed with wetbandit that he needed me to go first.

So, I founded TotallyNotDead and carried out the evacuation as instructed. I built Wealth in the old place (not that it will stand with 3Archers as garrison, but whatever).

Fingers crossed, otherwise you'll be immortalised as spacetyrantDreylin! lol

Did you take any pictures? I've read plako's brief report now but I don't see where all my units died, or the great general. Were a lot of units stuck on the galleys when he took the remaining city? I haven't read wetbandit's thread yet, maybe there's an answer in it.

Edit: Damn, maybe not. Wetbandit hasn't updated his thread this year. bang

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Sorry, no pictures.

I did what you said and went for the double loading of the galleys - that did mean that your entire city garrison was the 2 knights that had already been on the continent. Half the evacuated troops were in Plako's city with no movement and the other half were on the Galleys. I think that stx himself was on the fleet, so would have sailed off into the sunset when the city fell.