Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

EitB v13 Wishlist/Progress

I'm pretty sure it works that way in MNAI, so it's definitely possible.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(June 25th, 2016, 16:20)Qgqqqqq Wrote: I'm pretty sure it works that way in MNAI, so it's definitely possible.
Yeah; I've no doubt that it's possible. I'm just not sure if it's a) a change we want to make and b) a change I understand how to make correctly. If you'd like, I'll look into it.

The "how" is pretty straightforward; something like:

Code:
if pCity.getPopulation() == 2:
  pCity.changePopulation(-1)
  CyInterface().addMessage(pCity.getOwner(),True,25,CyTranslator().getText("TXT_KEY_MESSAGE_RIVER_OF_BLOOD", ()),'',1,'Art/Interface/Buttons/Spells/River of Blood.dds',ColorTypes(7),pCity.getX(),pCity.getY(),True,True)
if pCity.getPopulation() == 3:
  pCity.changePopulation(-2)
  CyInterface().addMessage(pCity.getOwner(),True,25,CyTranslator().getText("TXT_KEY_MESSAGE_RIVER_OF_BLOOD", ()),'',1,'Art/Interface/Buttons/Spells/River of Blood.dds',ColorTypes(7),pCity.getX(),pCity.getY(),True,True)
if pCity.getPopulation() > 3:
  pCity.changePopulation(-3)

"Whether" is an entirely separate question, but one which I consider worth discussing.

Thanks Dave!

It seems stupid for it to function otherwise. If the effect was too powerful, I'd reduce it or nerf them otherwise, it just looks buggy for it not to function as such.

I've implemented those changes (to the best of my ability), so 12.1 is here. There should be a compressed file soon, and a non-compressed one currently. Just paste the Assets file inside 12.1 into your EitB and everything should deposit into the normal files.

I don't share via onedrive very often, so tell me if there are any issues.

Edit: also, 600 downloads! W00t!

Please download here.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Two Proposals about High Priests:
- No longer abandon you after changing religion
- Instead
a) National limit of 4 HP total OR
b) Unit changes to become HP of new religion

Monk Proposal:
- Gain Blitz OR Valor

Are these proposed changes for a future v13 or v12.1? I am adamantly against additional changes to 12.1.

v13. As always, I am slow to add new changes, and 48hrs is not nearly long enough.

(August 20th, 2016, 21:55)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Two Proposals about High Priests:
- No longer abandon you after changing religion
- Instead
a) National limit of 4 HP total OR
b) Unit changes to become HP of new religion

Not sure that this is needed, but I think a) is much preferred to b).

(August 20th, 2016, 21:55)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Monk Proposal:
- Gain Blitz OR Valor

No opinion.

Bump. Is there anything more wanted in EITB? After my current job finishes I plan to get to work

With my life situation and Civ6 seeming quite good, this might well be the last version I churn out, so I'd like to end with a good, stable version.

Edit:

What civs currently feel too weak to pick in most games? Do any feel too strong?

How difficult would it be to add "Right of Passage" agreements and remove that element from Open Borders agreements?

With the apparent preference by many people for games without communication, it's frustrating to have trade routes and ROP inextricably linked.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth