I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

EitB v13 Wishlist/Progress

A modest proposal for lairs: no big good or big bad results before some defined cutoff turn (turn 50 for quick, maybe?).

Some of the most unbalancing results aren't either though- particularly thinking of lizards vs. dwarves here.

(September 5th, 2015, 10:26)DaveV Wrote: A modest proposal for lairs: no big good or big bad results before some defined cutoff turn (turn 50 for quick, maybe?).

The xp requirements is supposed to work as a softer version of this, kinda. Do you think it's needed on top? I'm wary of making the game too...predictable? Streamlined? Unfun?

You get my drift.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(August 15th, 2015, 00:53)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Foreign Trade:
+50% TR commerce -> +25%

was FT shown as being too strong??

Test it. Trust me, it's too much.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

For which version?

Do you mean to say that just v12 is too powerful? or the older versions too?

(also, which Civ did you use to test it with?)

v12, obviously. There was no +x% before then.

I came to this conclusion after using a number of civs on a variety of maps - however, none have bonuses in that area, so it's not exactly relevant.

Well, its strongest with Lanun because they don't need to rely on Farms ... and its useful for the Elves too ....

one of its most trying examples IMHO would be the BANNOR, because they are a classic civ, and as such should typically use farms, however Cottages help them out with their Unique elements.

It was overpowered with Malakim. Trust me, it's not to do with the civ.

(September 8th, 2015, 23:37)jalepeno Wrote: Evermore is one beautiful city, and it's staying that way. Notice the "temple of the hand" which came with the change in ownership. will have to wait for deepening to get ice here.

This seems like a bug that should be looked into, or is it a function of using a non-Agnostic leader?