Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Freddy is an Old Giza

FIN/FIN maybe Jabba?

I thought CHA/CHA was what they were playing in the cantina? mischief

Luke has to be PRO/PRO because of how shit that would be while R2D2 is pretty damn IND/IND.

(October 25th, 2015, 11:37)Old Harry Wrote: (Yeah, I've seen in certain other threads how much spam posting about star wars can generate shhh )[/size]

mischief
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

(October 25th, 2015, 11:56)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: If you're looking for thread spam here's a topic for you. Assuming all leader traits could be duplicated, what Star Wars character would it yield and what would be the enhanced effect?

AGG/AGG - Darth Maul
CHA/CHA - Count Dooku, or EU Leia
CRE/CRE - Darth Plagueis, heh
EXP/EXP - Jabba the Hutt, lol
FIN/FIN - Nute Gunray
IND/IND - sure, Artoo
IMP/IMP - Darth Vader (He does have the Imperial March...)
ORG/ORG - Palpatine
PHI/PHI - Qui-Gon Jinn - he even spawned a Great Person!
PRO/PRO - Obi-Wan Kenobi
SPI/SPI - Yoda

popcorn

Some of those are more serious than others ...

Actually, how about this - all major characters (except those I forgot) on a two-trait system, by order of appearance:

Qui-Gon - Cre/Phi
Obi-Wan - Pro/Spi
Gunray - Exp/Fin
Padme - Cha/Pro
Jar-Jar - none; actions determined randomly/according to most (self-)destructive course as per barbarian civ
Artoo - Ind/Pro or Cre/Pro
Anakin - Agg/Pro
Threepio - Phi
Senator/Supreme Chancellor Palpatine - Cha/Org
Yoda - Phi/Spi
Mace Windu - Agg/Spi
Darth Maul - Agg/Agg
Jango Fett & Boba Fett - Agg/Fin
Dooku - Cha/Org
Grievous - Agg/Cre
Emperor Palpatine - Imp/Org
Darth Vader - Agg/Imp
Leia - Cha/Pro
Luke - Pro/Spi
Tarkin - Ind/Imp
Chewie - Agg/Pro
Han - Cha/Fin - later, Cha/Pro
Jabba - Org/Fin
Veers - Agg/Cre
Lando - Cha/Fin
Mothma - Cha/Org

Some are repeats, but that's okay because the traits are meant to emulate national characteristics rather than film characters' personality traits.

If Veers and Mothma count as major characters, then you need to add Piett and ACKBAR! nono

(October 26th, 2015, 15:23)TheHumanHydra Wrote: Jar-Jar - none; actions determined randomly/according to most (self-)destructive course as per barbarian civ

lol Perhaps the Insane trait from Fall From Heaven would fit...

Does Ackbar start with Fishing?

BTW - I just watched ep 2 for the first time yesterday to get up to speed for the new one and I think it goes down as the worst film I've ever seen. Even worse than ep 1 eek. I was going to watch ep 3, but I just can't face it now.

(October 26th, 2015, 16:30)Dreylin Wrote: If Veers and Mothma count as major characters, then you need to add Piett and ACKBAR! nono

Ah, yes, duh. Firmus Piett can be ... Imp/Pro, and Ackbar can be Org/Pro, or Cre/Pro.

@OH: Yes! Episode II is awful. Episode III is better, as it actually has a compelling plot to be ruined by the mediocre acting and poor dialogue. And some of the confrontations are pretty entertaining. nod

(October 26th, 2015, 17:19)Old Harry Wrote:
(October 26th, 2015, 15:23)TheHumanHydra Wrote: Jar-Jar - none; actions determined randomly/according to most (self-)destructive course as per barbarian civ

lol Perhaps the Insane trait from Fall From Heaven would fit...

Does Ackbar start with Fishing?

BTW - I just watched ep 2 for the first time yesterday to get up to speed for the new one and I think it goes down as the worst film I've ever seen. Even worse than ep 1 eek. I was going to watch ep 3, but I just can't face it now.

those "love" scenes between anakin and padme, arrghhh........ [Image: fPXWrl0.gif]

The score for episode 3 is really good though. If you can tune out the dialogue (somehow)...OK forget it, maybe better to just get the music unsullied by the movie?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon