I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Strange goings on in my game [possible BUG]

I set up a game for myself this morning Huge Inland See game, Kurios into Mercurians. Right on turn 190 the mouse stops working (in the game, not in toto), I can't pan the screen, zoom in or out with the mouse wheel, select units, bring up diplomacy screens or the advisor screens (the advisors work under the F buttons, alright). I haven't a bloody clue what is going on here, can anybody help?

Have tried exiting the game and starting the save, and tried playing from an earlier auto save, neither work.

Attached is the settings screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Travelling on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.

And it appears I've lucked into a solution. I clicked on the minimap away from where I had the camera centred and that got me back working.

I had the screen at the edge of the map, I wonder if that was it.

That's very weird, and not sure what could cause it. I'm glad you've found a solution.

Could you post the save anyway?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(January 9th, 2016, 15:08)Qgqqqqq Wrote: That's very weird, and not sure what could cause it. I'm glad you've found a solution.

Could you post the save anyway?

Save before and the save it happened on.

Attached Files
.zip   saves.zip (Size: 846.97 KB / Downloads: 1)