Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

Few things before we start picking:
1. Any bans?
2. Is Cornflakes going to post starting locations?

If we can get answers to those, I will post my pick after I get confirmation from my teammate.

Starting screenshots are posted in lurker thread for final comments. Will be posted to team threads within 24 hours

With all civs open i do not think there are any bans. I am fine with having no bans, if others would like to ban something I am fine with as well.

Do not see the merit in any bans, Scythia and Sumeria is not more crazy then some DLC Civs out there.

I'd say, you are free to choose Woden. Anyway, I think the craziest of them are somewhat toned down by the fact that we are on four separate landmasses.

Starting screenshots are posted to threads. Might be a good idea to send me a PM once all civs are picked in case I'm not following this close.

I'm assuming that each team will chose which of the two starting location their civs will be placed. After you make your picks, please post in your thread which civ will start in which location.

Thanks a lot for doing all this cornflakes.

Your mapmaking is much appreciated Cornflakes!

Agreed! I know it's a lot of work, Cornflakes - thank you so much for doing it!
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

You're welcome! Thanks in advance for some great reporting tongue

I'll be posting in the map making thread in the Civ General soon about a tool that I made which should allow anyone to make maps for PBEM games yup (or single player games too)