Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

The game is slated to start in roughly two weeks, there is no need to rush like mad. Take your time.

Quite a tossup but Russia it is.

I am taking China

I will draft Her Britannic Majesty, Queen Victoria of England.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

@cornflakes, the civ choices are on page 1 including the play order. However, the teams will need to PM you about their starting location choices.

@Teams, could you send your preferred starting locations to cornflakes in due time.
As mentioned before, Japper is the one who has to setup the game in PYDT. Are you familiar with it? Maybe we can do a test run for a random game with all participants to see whether everyone of us can join in the correct order. The last thing we want is a delay in the game due to fumbling with the setup [like PBEM 6 had smile ]

I'm familiar with setting up PYDT games, me and Mike are actually playing a private PYDT game i setup myself right now. I'm confident I can get it right.

I was under the assumption that team picks were together, so picked Germany as our first pick. Archduke is planning to play Germany, and I Russia, did I miss something or can you just update the post? I posted in our thread for cornflakes starting team, and positions.

Well, I assumed that you would pick your civ. That's the snake pick actually. I am not too sure that simply swapping civs is the right thing to do.

What does everyone else say?

(November 26th, 2017, 20:49)Singaboy Wrote: Well, I assumed that you would pick your civ. That's the snake pick actually. I am not too sure that simply swapping civs is the right thing to do.

What does everyone else say?

Since their crossed picks did not rly change much (unless someone else wanted to play Germany) I do not really mind them switching who plays whom. 

Quite a curious picking order though. I'd have secured Russia first, and Germany second.

I wasn't gunning for Germany and/or Russia either so I don't care let em switch up.