I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

I have edited the first post to include play times. I agree maybe to select teams based on the best play window staggering.

Once we get all play windows confirmed, someone can work out the best turn order. Are we then going by ABCDDCBA to select teams and civilization picks?

My preferred timeslot is between 19:00 and 0:00 GMT. 
I can occasionally play in the early morning (08:00-11:00 GMT) but only around 3 days a week on average.

My windows are 11:30 - 13:00 GMT (before work) and 21:00 - 00:00 (after work) each day.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

0000-0300 GMT or 1030-1330 GMT..... I need to plan out my work schedule a little more definitively.

Realistically, 5 a.m. - 8 a.m. CET and 5 p.m. CET - 8 p.m. CET. With a good chance to maybe play and plan inbetween.

I have updated the first post with all players time windows and highlighted a possible sequence in bold. This would give us 1 turn a day, which would be really nice with such a large team.

Can people have a look at it and give comments about the turn order. Mine is simply a suggestion.

I would just like to mention that as long as my morning is not really busy (running behind) I can play before work. There are only rare occasions that i have to be in earlier or stop somewhere before hand.
I would prefer to play in the second window if possible that way i know for sure i can get a turn in a day.

EDIT: I do not mind going last at all.

Just an idea when i saw the list on page 1.
I just modified the list for turn order and came up with this, also we can do teams this way and that would fit a vet and a newbie
Team | Pick | Turn order
1 - 4 - Japper
2 - 3 - Emperor K
3 - 2 - BrickAstley
4 - 1 - Woden
4 - 8 - Chevalier Mal Fet
3 - 7 - Singaboy
2 - 6 - TheArchduke
1 - 5 - Mikeforall

It is not random teams but then the turn order lines up and teams go in a snake pattern.

I am fine with this. Once everyone has commented, we could start with team threads maybe and civilization selection.

Also, is everyone fine with the suggested bigger landmass for each team connected by shallow Straits or Isthmuses?

Sounds good to me.