I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

I am good with everything. Obviously, as our team chooses as #3/6, there might be a case where our choices are taken before we get a chance. Hence, once team #1 and #2 made their choices, it should be posted here or a different thread (maybe an info thread of sth of that sort) so the other teams can then react

I'm fine with both civ-picking method and turnorder

yep, looks good to me. I will just go with whatever civ choices are offered to me, DLC or not.

I've got a first draft of the map into the lurker thread. If you want to wait until the map is completed I could give you starting screenshot before you do you civ pics (not sure how much impact that would have on your choices). I can incorporate comments from the lurkers regarding the start positions and probably have your starting screenshot by end of day Friday.

Thanks cornflakes. Looking forward to the map you are creating.

For the teams, I have updated the first post to reflect teams, turn order and civ pick order. Woden is the first person to pick his civ followed by BrickAstley etc.

I suggest that the civ pick to be posted here, so other teams can make their choices and so on. I hope we can finish the civ picking maybe by beginning of December to then slowly getting into setting up PYDT.
Japper will be the starting player and he will have to set up PYDT with the correct settings etc.

Thanks Cornflakes!

I might not pick until Tuesday morning (my time) to see what Firaxis is announcing. If it is an expansion, I will pick as it will be a while. If it is x-platform, it might mean another patch and possible changes to gameplay or civs. I would hate to pick someone and see them nerfed.

I will post here when I decide.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, go to https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/n...be.624715/

Oh, another patch with changes to game play? Let's see what is being announced then. Of course, we all would want to wait with our civ picks.

No idea what is coming but I don't think it will hurt to wait to see just in case.

Expansion probably, it has been a year.

Did we ever decide if we were going to use CQUI or not? I ran a test game with it and now it's hard for me to imagine going back to vanilla...
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.