I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[NO PLAYERS] PBEM 7 Map Making & Lurkers

(December 15th, 2017, 22:49)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: nope. There's special rules for teamers but this wouldn't be one of them. Both teams would be able to use the same tile due to sequential turns which would be silly.

Could they give cities ?
How silly would it be for russia and england giving cities (gain tiles/gain unit every turn) smile

(December 16th, 2017, 15:48)Jabah Wrote:
(December 15th, 2017, 22:49)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: nope. There's special rules for teamers but this wouldn't be one of them. Both teams would be able to use the same tile due to sequential turns which would be silly.

Could they give cities ?
How silly would it be for russia and england giving cities (gain tiles/gain unit every turn) smile

City-gifting is possible but you plans wouldn't work: Russia's ability triggers when you settle and England only triggers when you capture.

Didn't archeduke get plenty of sword when he was ceded cities in PBEM4 ?
(or is ceding in peace treaty not the same as gifting ?)

(December 16th, 2017, 16:43)Jabah Wrote: Didn't archeduke get plenty of sword when he was ceded cities in PBEM4 ?
(or is ceding in peace treaty not the same as gifting ?)

It's all "founded or conquered" -- gifting is not conquering

Should we tell the other gamers about the buggy pins?

I'm not going to do anything because it's helping China win which would make me look smart.

It might be a good idea, especially since the border of the pin around the center symbols is in the national colors of the placing player.

This isn't even a question, because the players are inadvertently communicating in a no communication game. They need to be told ASAP.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

(December 29th, 2017, 20:09)Chevalier Mal Fet Wrote: I also moved my encampment, uh, two turns ago, I think? I had better double check that one.

That'll be the one then.

The early religion and pantheon racing have really made for an exciting early turn set

This religion race has really been amazing. Particularly excellent is the comedy of errors at the end where Mike's one-turn delay from cash rushing and Singaboy's one turn delay from the newly-discovered rule that you need a pantheon to found exactly canceled each other out. That's all three of the first religions founded within, what, 3 turns of each other?

I'm very impressed that the Khmer, a civ with no boosts towards getting a religion, managed to keep up with both China and Divine Spark Russia. Mike's likely crippled his snowball with that, though.