I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[NO PLAYERS] PBEM 7 Map Making & Lurkers

Cornflakes did not mention it, but he and Woden also determined that the mod tool MikeForAll used (FireTuner), would normally cause an MP game to crash and is only usable in single-player....

...unless you happen to be first in the turn order.

(January 11th, 2018, 23:21)oledavy Wrote: Cornflakes did not mention it, but he and Woden also determined that the mod tool MikeForAll used (FireTuner), would normally cause an MP game to crash and is only usable in single-player....

...unless you happen to be first in the turn order.

Oh. Your posting here now--now that you think the game is dead?

I disagree with you with the game being ruined:

One team didn't even try to compete
One team won anyway and would have been forced to raced due to stonehedge
One team lost out but I think they would want to solider on. They would have the right to call the game of course.

I've changed my about the whole firetuner vs. mr. gold bug thing. Sullla's warrior getting full health is just too weird to not be caused by mike's actions. There's no way that could be caused by mr. gold bug so that leaves firetuner. 95%+ sure unless mike can replicate the mr. gold bug. He should be able to because he did it on purpose too.

An admin can verify if mike did indeed get a PM through...

(January 11th, 2018, 20:34)Mikeforall Wrote: I got convinced however after someone, who has been general lurking this pbem, send me a discord message about something posted in the Lurkers thread.

I'm sure that person would have posted by now.

Sorry for spamming the thread like this.

Edit: Because he lied about the lurker thread that means the FireTuner idea is correct.

This is indeed really sad. It is the risk of taking in new players, but it was always nice to see that the spirit of RB has kept cheating to a minimum. It's one of the things I enjoy most about this community. Whatever is decided in the end, thanks to the players for a wonderful game and thanks to Cornflakes for looking into this!

The only team to get hurt by them is Sullla+Singaboy. They don't seem to be interested in getting stuff for being hurt.

So all Cornflakes has to do is to hurt Japper.

(January 12th, 2018, 07:46)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: The only team to get hurt by them is Sullla+Singaboy. They don't seem to be interested in getting stuff for being hurt.

and i think someone wants to conquer the and they magicaly get loads of unist...

(January 12th, 2018, 08:13)mackoti Wrote:
(January 12th, 2018, 07:46)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: The only team to get hurt by them is Sullla+Singaboy. They don't seem to be interested in getting stuff for being hurt.

and i think someone wants to conquer the and they magicaly get loads of unist...

The war hasn't even started yet (one unit killed). So when Japper gets the magically units removed the problem is solved.

One thing I'd like to know is how Khmer has 21 gpt on the turn 40 screenshot. I may be missing something, but I don't see how a 4 pop empire, with no commercial CS, can reach so much gpt in the early game.

Cornflakes, can you look at the "Reports" menu, perhaps post a screenshot.

(January 12th, 2018, 08:52)Ichabod Wrote: One thing I'd like to know is how Khmer has 21 gpt on the turn 40 screenshot. I may be missing something, but I don't see how a 4 pop empire, with no commercial CS, can reach so much gpt in the early game.

I'll post further thoughts later, but to address this quickly the extra gpt is legitimate and is coming from Japper ... Japper is currently trading away all his gpt is is currently at something like -0.3 gpt.