I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] Announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Zulan/Ramk

(July 10th, 2020, 14:56)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: RB48 restarted

I'm still unable to connect. I time out trying to contact the host. I restarted my computer, and I can connect to other PBs, so I don't think it's me

TBW is currently logged in. So I think it is not directly an PB server issue.

Well, I don't know then. I can connect to the host on 52 and 49. But I time out trying for 48. Any idea what could cause that?

ATM I had no idea, sorry.

Well, I've completely reinstalled Civ4, new download of the wrapper and the mod. I can log in to both of my other pitbosses. Just not 48. I can try and log in with my laptop.

Well, I can connect now, so I guess it solved itself..

PB52 game is running fine, but PBSpy can't connect. There was a global Cloudflare issue that might have broken it?

E: looks fine now

Yeah, PBSPY is showing all games "offline" Scared me a bit..
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

pb88 shows as down on pbspy? Anyword?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Hello Superdeath,

server was restated after I woke up. smile
Restarting is still not automated because I had not discovered a good rule for detecting.