I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] Announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Zulan/Ramk

While we at it. PB52 has problems too.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

In case it hasn't been reported to you yet, people are still not able to connect to 52 after the server reset.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

pb48 is down
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Pb48 back

(August 26th, 2020, 18:57)Mr. Cairo Wrote: I went to play my turn, accidentally had the wrong mod loaded, hit cancel when it told me about it, it said "load failed" and now I time out when trying to connect. Is the problem on my end? Or did I cause a problem trying to connect with the wrong mod?

Anyone else having trouble connecting?

PB53 is down

(August 26th, 2020, 19:14)Cornflakes Wrote:
(August 26th, 2020, 18:57)Mr. Cairo Wrote: I went to play my turn, accidentally had the wrong mod loaded, hit cancel when it told me about it, it said "load failed" and now I time out when trying to connect. Is the problem on my end? Or did I cause a problem trying to connect with the wrong mod?

Anyone else having trouble connecting?

PB53 is down

Latest save loaded.

The PB you are calling is temporarely unavailable. Please try again later.

(Can't connect to PB52 again)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Reloaded

Mh strange. PBSpy is not showing a reload and I still can't connect. How long does a reload usually take?

Buy me a coffee

I'm not able to connect to PB52 now
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player