I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] Announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Zulan/Ramk

(August 29th, 2020, 12:37)Charriu Wrote: Mh strange. PBSpy is not showing a reload and I still can't connect. How long does a reload usually take?

Normally the reload last < 5 seconds.
Here, the reload also works, but after the first player tries the login the game throw following error:
Code:
The network socket encountered an error and was closed.  Disconnected.

I had no idea how this could be prevented. My suggestion if the game is still be shown online on PBSpy: Try a reload over the webinterface. Here it might be resolving the problem faster.

I see that you did a reload on PBSpy, but I still can't connect to the game. Very strange.

EDIT: I also tried a restart, but same result.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I restarted it again and was able to login with your nation, Charriu.
So I assume the problem is maybe related with your connection. Did you use a IPv6 connection?

Now I can connect. I didn't change anything since last try. Thanks. No IPv6

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

PB52 hates us (Can't connect). You know it's interesting that we only have those problems for the last 75 or so turns and PB53 doesn't seem to have any problems.

Buy me a coffee

(September 1st, 2020, 00:01)Charriu Wrote: PB52 hates us (Can't connect). You know it's interesting that we only have those problems for the last 75 or so turns and PB53 doesn't seem to have any problems.

Did you have to mention PB53? cry PB53 is offline now

(September 3rd, 2020, 05:57)Cornflakes Wrote:
(September 1st, 2020, 00:01)Charriu Wrote: PB52 hates us (Can't connect). You know it's interesting that we only have those problems for the last 75 or so turns and PB53 doesn't seem to have any problems.

Did you have to mention PB53? cry PB53 is offline now

Oops, I accidental killed this game because the mod names of PB53 and PB52 are so similar. Overwrote the wrong DLL :D
Game is back online!

Hi Ramk, I was just trying to find the post where you mentioned contributing to the server costs for the ongoing pitboss games with no luck, so I wonder if you chould edit the info into the first post here?

Hello Ramk. PB52 and PB54 somehow have crossed the streams. PB52 is PB54 and vice versa. I've posted a workaround in each tech forum, just fyi.

Thanks for the info. I've swapped both games back.