I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] Announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Zulan/Ramk

Hi,

until now I didn't found a solution. I just want to note that the PB games are still online and no turn timer is low.

Alright, PBSpy is back smile

An automated update disturbed the sending of mails. Because this is routed to an other Server only Zulan was able to fix it.
Maybe we should catch this kind of error in the future. This prevents PBSpy from some unness. downtime.

I am unable to log into the PB 59. After the civ selection screen I get stuck on the screen with the main menu background, and do not progress further. After a couple minutes I have to ctrl-alt-delete and sign out to close the game.

Any ideas? Is the game server still up?

Yeah, server is up.

(October 3rd, 2021, 11:15)civac2 Wrote: Yeah, server is up.

Well, I'm still unable to log in, and nothing has changed on my end since last I played my turn.

Well, apparently something had changed, because when I turned on my VPN I had no trouble connecting at all...

(October 3rd, 2021, 09:57)Mr. Cairo Wrote: I am unable to log into the PB 59. After the civ selection screen I get stuck on the screen with the main menu background, and do not progress further. After a couple minutes I have to ctrl-alt-delete and sign out to close the game.

Any ideas? Is the game server still up?

Sounds like you use the BTS_Wrapper.exe (plain main menu background during loading) and fetching of the file by https request fails.

If yes and the error occurs again:
Check if you could load this save file manually: test file
Moreover you could check the Log file of the wrapper script: BTS_Wrapper.log
It's placed at the same location as BTS_Wrapper.exe or in %TMP%.

Tarkeel sent the map for PB63 a couple days ago.

Hi Cornflakes,

turns out that my phone didn't ring (Aka the forums software didn't send me a email notification. Probably because I did not open the previous PM from Charrriu.)

Your post on the other side triggered an Email.
I will setup the game soon smile

PBSpy seems to be down for me.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18