I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] Announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Zulan/Ramk

Need a reload for PB41.

https://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/show...#pid701793

I attempted a reload but it doesn't look like it took - I think the PBspy game list has been down today as well, so this is probably something that Ramk or Zulan will need to fix. Can you log in Rusten?

(March 24th, 2019, 17:03)Old Harry Wrote: I attempted a reload but it doesn't look like it took - I think the PBspy game list has been down today as well, so this is probably something that Ramk or Zulan will need to fix. Can you log in Rusten?

No. It's stuck on connecting to host and then eventually timing out.

Both games should now running again. Reason for the restarting problem was an update of the wine software.
An old instance of 'wineserver' prevents the start of a new one. After an restart of all games it should now run fine again smile

Going to likely need a reload and pause for krill in pb42.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

@42: Reloaded and paused.

(January 1st, 2019, 22:19)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: • The new server uses an other game tracker page called Pbspy. I want associate at least one person  as admin for each game. This person can invoke some actions, like game restarts, timer changes.
Please register at pbspy and post in this thread which persons I should add.

Please add me as admin for PB43. I registered on pbspy with same Cornflakes name

(April 14th, 2019, 13:11)Cornflakes Wrote: Please add me as admin for PB43. I registered on pbspy with same Cornflakes name

Thanks. I've added your account. smile

I must mention one limitation: The automatic restart of saves does currently not work.

Since I added the things to speed up the loading time (which work great by the way) this has been my civ selection screen for PB43 (and only PB43, PB42 is the same as before):
I can still load into the game fine, but I was wondering what's causing this?

I havent done the load speeding up stuff, but that is how my pb43 screen looks as well. I even changed my civ description ect in game.. nothing changed. Kinda weird.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.